by members of
National Economics University
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Hanoi, Viet Nam
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Hoai-Son Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2016. "Production networks in the wind turbine industry, which place for developing countries in East Asia?," Post-Print hal-01321551, HAL.
- Hoai-Son Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2016. "Affordable and reliable power for all in Vietnam progress report," CIRED Working Papers hal-01389981, HAL.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoai-Son Nguyen, 2016. "Affordable and reliable power for all in Vietnam progress report," Post-Print hal-01389984, HAL.
- Jean-Philippe Denruyter & Thu Trang Nguyen & Thanh Binh Hoang & Lee Poston & Kelsey Hartman & Shoon So Oo & Aung Myint & David Allan & Pierre-Marc Blanchet & Richard De Ferranti & John Mcginley & Cam , 2016. "Power Sector Vision Towards 100% Renewable Electricity by 2050 In Greater Mekong Region - Vietnam Report Part A," CIRED Working Papers hal-01441737, HAL.
- Hong Nam Nguyen & Hoai-Son Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong & Laurent Van de Steene, 2016. "Biomass gasification in Southeast Asia: Factors influencing technology adoption in Cambodia," CIRED Working Papers hal-01422206, HAL.
- Thanh, Trung & Castel, Paulette, 2009. "Compulsory social security participation revealed preferences," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 64274, The World Bank.
- Thang V. Nguyen & Canh Q. Le & Bich T. Tran & Scott E. Bryant, 2015. "Citizen Participation in City Governance: Experiences From Vietnam," Public Administration & Development, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(1), pages 34-45, 02.
- Nguyen, Thanh Cong & Robinson, Jackie & Kaneko, Shinji & Komatsu, Satoru, 2013. "Estimating the value of economic benefits associated with adaptation to climate change in a developing country: A case study of improvements in tropical cyclone warning services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 117-128.
- Nguyen, Thang V. & Le, Ngoc T.B. & Bryant, Scott E., 2013. "Sub-national institutions, firm strategies, and firm performance: A multilevel study of private manufacturing firms in Vietnam," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 68-76.
- Tuan-Minh Dinh & Edmund Malesky & Trung-Thanh To & Duc-Thanh Nguyen, 2013. "Effect of Interest Rate Subsidies on Firm Performance and Investment Behavior during Economic Recession: Evidence from Vietnam," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 185-207, 06.
- Hong, Jacky F.L. & Nguyen, Thang V., 2009. "Knowledge embeddedness and the transfer mechanisms in multinational corporations," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 347-356, October.
- Nguyen Van Thang & Nick Freeman, 2009. "State-owned enterprises in Vietnam: are they 'crowding out' the private sector?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 227-247.
- Nguyen, Thang V. & Rose, Jerman, 2009. "Building trust--Evidence from Vietnamese entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 165-182, March.
- Ralston, David A. & Terpstra-Tong, Jane & Maignan, Isabelle & Napier, Nancy K. & Nguyen, Van Thang, 2006. "Vietnam: A cross-cultural comparison of upward influence ethics," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 85-105, March.
- Thang V. Nguyen & Ngoc T. B. Le & Nick J. Freeman, 2006. "Trust and Uncertainty: A Study of Bank Lending to Private SMEs in Vietnam," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 547-568, October.
- Nguyen Thang & To Trung Thanh & Vu Hoang Dat, 2006. "Productivity analysis for Vietnam’s textile and garment industry," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 43(1), pages 131-166, June.
- Nguyen, Thang V., 2005. "Learning to trust: a study of interfirm trust dynamics in Vietnam," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 203-221, May.
- Thang Nguyen & Marc Weinstein & Alan Meyer, 2005. "Development of Trust: A Study of Interfirm Relationships in Vietnam," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 211-235, September.
- David A Ralston & Nguyen Van Thang & Nancy K Napier, 1999. "A Comparative Study of the Work Values of North and South Vietnamese Managers," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(4), pages 655-672, December.