Macro Federalism and Local Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dillinger,William R. & Webb,Steven Benjamin, 1999. "Fiscal management in federal democracies : Argentina and Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2121, The World Bank.
- William Dillinger & Steven B. Webb, 1999. "Fiscal management in federal democracies: Argentina and Brazil," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0(3), pages 423-483.
- James Alm & Jameson Boex, 2002. "An Overview of Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations and Subnational Public Finance in Nigeria," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0201, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jack Diamond, 2003. "Performance Budgeting; Managing the Reform Process," IMF Working Papers 03/33, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & François Vaillancourt, 2011. "An Overview of the Main Obstacles to Decentralization," Chapters,in: Decentralization in Developing Countries, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lili Liu, 2009. "Turkey," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26063, The World Bank.
- Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar, 2014.
"How close is your government to its people? Worldwide indicators on localization and decentralization,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-61.
- Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar, 2012. "How close is your government to its people ? worldwide indicators on localization and decentralization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6138, The World Bank.
- Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar, 2013. "How close is your government to its people? Worldwide indicators on localization and decentralization," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-38, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Oscar Cetrángolo & Ariela Goldschmit, 2012. "Fiscal decentralization: increasing social cohesion among widely disparate territorial units," Chapters,in: Decentralization and Reform in Latin America, chapter 3, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roberto Fernández Llera & Carlos Monasterio Escudero, 2010. "¿Entre dos o entre todos? Examen y propuestas para la coordinación presupuestaria en España," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 195(4), pages 139-163, december.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Economics Governance - National Governance Banks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.