Fiscal management in federal democracies : Argentina and Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Mark P. Jones & Pablo Sanguinetti & Mariano Tommasi, 1999.
"Politics, Institutions, and Public-Sector Spending in the Argentine Provinces,"
NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Institutions and Fiscal Performance, pages 135-150
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariano Tommasi & Mark P. Jones & Pablo Sanguinetti, 1997. "Politics, Institutions and Public Sector Spending in the Argentine Provinces," Working Papers 17, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jan 1999.
- F. Fornasari & Steve B. Webb & Heng-Fu Zou, 1998. "Decentralized Spending and Central Government Deficits: International Evidence," CEMA Working Papers 508, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Wildasin, David E., 1998. "Fiscal aspect of evolving federations : issues for policy and research," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1884, The World Bank.
- Weingast, Barry R, 1995. "The Economic Role of Political Institutions: Market-Preserving Federalism and Economic Development," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 1-31, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic&Municipal Finance; National Governance; Municipal Financial Management; Urban Economics; Public Sector Economics; Banks&Banking Reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .