Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations: Universal Principles, Local Applications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/10059 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sivagnanam, K. Jothi, 2007. "Poverty Reduction by Decentralisation: A Case for Rural Panchyats in Tamil Nadu," MPRA Paper 3210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kelly Edmiston, 2000. "Fostering Subnational Autonomy and Accountability in Decentralized Developing Countries: Lessons from the Papua New Guinea Experience," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0005, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Anne Krøijer, 2009. "Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth in Central and Eastern Europe," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 387-417.
- P K Mohanty & B M Mishra & Rajan Goyal & P D Jeromi, 2008. "Municipal Finance in India:An Assessment," Working Papers id:1357, eSocialSciences.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Ming-Hung Yao, 2009. "Fiscal Decentralization and Public Sector Employment: A Cross-Country Analysis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0903, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Lkhagvadorj, Ariunaa, 2010. "Fiscal Federalism and Decentralization in Mongolia," MPRA Paper 28758, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
- Jorge E Espitia, 2004.
"La Descentralización Fiscal Y El Crecimiento Económico: Evidencia Para Colombia,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 22(46-1), pages 186-248, December.
- Jorge E. Espitia, 2004. "La descentralización fiscal y el crecimiento económico: evidencia para Colombia," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 22(46-1), pages 186-248, Diciembre.
- Iain Begg & Henrik Enderlein & Jacques Le Cacheux & Mojmir Mrak, 2008. "Financing of the European Union Budget," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10059, Sciences Po.
- Richard Bird, 2001. "Fiscal Federalism in Russia: A Canadian Perspective," International Tax Program Papers 0409, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Dec 2003.
- M.A. Oommen, 2018. "Deepening Decentralised Governance in Rural India: Lessons from the Peopleâ€™s Plan Initiative of Kerala," Working Papers id:12519, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsIntergovernmental Fiscal Relations. Universal Principles; Local Applications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .