Achieving Better Service Delivery through Decentralization in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindelow, Magnus & Serneels, Pieter, 2006.
"The performance of health workers in Ethiopia: Results from qualitative research,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 62(9), pages 2225-2235, May.
- Lindelow, Magnus & Serneels, Pieter & Lemma, Teigist, 2005. "The performance of health workers in Ethiopia - results from qualitative research," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3558, The World Bank.
- Magnus Lindelow & Pieter Serneels & Teigist Lemma, 2005. "The Performance of Health Workers in Ethiopia Results from Qualitative Research," CSAE Working Paper Series 2005-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Alderman, Harold, 2004. "Child Malnutrition in Ethiopia: Can Maternal Knowledge Augment the Role of Income?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(2), pages 287-312, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qaiser M. Khan & Jean-Paul Faguet & Christopher Gaukler & Wendmsyamregne Mekasha, 2014. "Improving Basic Services for the Bottom Forty Percent : Lessons from Ethiopia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20001, July.
- World Bank, 2014. "Improving Basic Services for the Bottom Forty Percent : Results of the Poverty and Social Impact Assessment of Decentralized Basic Service Delivery in Ethiopia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17838, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban Development - Municipal Financial Management Health Monitoring and Evaluation Education - Education For All Banks and Banking Reform Education - Primary Education Finance and Financial Sector Development Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.