Achieving Better Service Delivery through Decentralization in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindelow, Magnus & Serneels, Pieter, 2006.
"The performance of health workers in Ethiopia: Results from qualitative research,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 62(9), pages 2225-2235, May.
- Lindelow, Magnus & Serneels, Pieter & Lemma, Teigist, 2005. "The performance of health workers in Ethiopia - results from qualitative research," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3558, The World Bank.
- Magnus Lindelow & Pieter Serneels & Teigist Lemma, 2005. "The Performance of Health Workers in Ethiopia Results from Qualitative Research," CSAE Working Paper Series 2005-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Alderman, Harold, 2004. "Child Malnutrition in Ethiopia: Can Maternal Knowledge Augment the Role of Income?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(2), pages 287-312, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qaiser M. Khan & Jean-Paul Faguet & Christopher Gaukler & Wendmsyamregne Mekasha, 2014. "Improving Basic Services for the Bottom Forty Percent : Lessons from Ethiopia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20001, March.
- World Bank, 2014. "Improving Basic Services for the Bottom Forty Percent : Results of the Poverty and Social Impact Assessment of Decentralized Basic Service Delivery in Ethiopia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17838, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban Development - Municipal Financial Management Health Monitoring and Evaluation Education - Education For All Banks and Banking Reform Education - Primary Education Finance and Financial Sector Development Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .