The Quality of Life in Latin American Cities : Markets and Perception
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giorgina Piani & Zuleika Ferre & Nestor Gandelman, 2008. "Quality of Life in Montevideo," Research Department Publications 3262, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Global Monitoring Report 2013 : Rural-Urban Dynamics and the Millennium Development Goals," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13330.
- repec:idb:idbbks:447 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Medina & Christian Posso & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2011.
"Costos de la violencia urbana y políticas públicas: algunas lecciones de Medellín,"
Borradores de Economia
674, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Medina & Christian Posso & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2011. "Costos de la violencia urbana y políticas públicas: algunas lecciones de Medellín," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009076, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2011.
"An Assessment of How Urban Crime and Victimization Affects Life Satisfaction,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
007876, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2011. "An Assessment of How Urban Crime and Victimization Affects Life Satisfaction," Borradores de Economia 640, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell, 2011.
"A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
012, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lora, Eduardo & Powell, Andrew, 2011. "A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3806, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell, 2011. "A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life," Research Department Publications 4729, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Andres Felipe Hoyos Martin, 2015. "Measuring and Comparing Well-Being in South American Countries Using Equivalent Incomes," Icesi Economics Working Papers 014570, Universidad Icesi.
- Néstor Gandelman & Giorgina Piani & Zuleika Ferre, 2012. "Neighborhood Determinants of Quality of Life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 547-563, June.
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), 2012. "Room for Development: Housing Markets in Latin America and the Caribbean: Summary," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 79942, February.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:73:y:2018:i:c:p:34-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liliana Velásquez, 2011. "La importancia de los bienes públicos en la calidad de vida local: El caso de Manizales, Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3121, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban Development - National Urban Development Policies & Strategies Public Sector Management and Reform Communities and Human Settlements - Urban Housing and Land Settlements Communities and Human Settlements - Housing & Human Habitats Urban Development - City Development Strategies Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.