Global Monitoring Report 2013 : Rural-Urban Dynamics and the Millennium Development Goals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristin Komives & Vivien Foster & Jonathan Halpern & Quentin Wodon, 2005.
"Water, Electricity, and the Poor : Who Benefits from Utility Subsidies?,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6361, июль.
- Kristin Komives & Vivien Foster & Jonathan Halpern & Quentin Wodon & Roohi Abdullah, 2008. "Water, Electricity, and the Poor : Who Benefits from Utility Subsidies?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11745, The World Bank.
- Shah, Anwar, 2012. "Grant financing of metropolitan areas : a review of principles and worldwide practices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6002, The World Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:60258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Michael, 2012. "Infrastructure policy: Basic design options," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 185, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- repec:idb:idbbks:364 is not listed on IDEAS
- Annez , Patricia Clarke & Linn, Johannes F., 2010. "An agenda for research on urbanization in developing countries : a summary of findings from a scoping exercise," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5476, The World Bank.
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell & Bernard M.S. van Praag & Pablo Sanguinetti, 2010.
"The Quality of Life in Latin American Cities : Markets and Perception,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 2452, September.
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & Néstor Gandelman & Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Andrés Ham & Eduardo Lora & Martín Tetaz & Carlos Medina & Pablo Sanguinetti & Guillermo Cruces & Giorgina Piani & Lorena Alcázar &, 2010. "The Quality of Life in Latin American Cities: Markets and Perception," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 60258 edited by Bernard M.S. van Praag & Eduardo Lora & Pablo Sanguinetti & Andrew Powell, February.
- James Alm, 2010. "Municipal Finance of Urban Infrastructure: Knowns and Unknowns," Working Papers id:2585, eSocialSciences.
- James Alm, 2011. "Municipal Finance of Urban Infrastructure: Knowns and Unknowns," Working Papers 1103, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Kahn, Matthew E., 2014. "Sustainable and smart cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6878, The World Bank.
- Lozano-Gracia, Nancy & Young, Cheryl & Lall, Somik V. & Vishwanath, Tara, 2013. "Leveraging land to enable urban transformation : lessons from global experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6312, The World Bank.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Wang, Hyoung Gun, 2007. "Urbanization and city growth: The role of institutions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 283-313, May.
- Taimur Samad & Nancy Lozano-Gracia & Alexandra Panman, 2012. "Colombia Urbanization Review : Amplifying the Gains from the Urban Transition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11955. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:297-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Higashikata, Takayuki & Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2017. "The causal effect of urbanization on rural poverty reduction: quasi-experimental evidence using Indonesian urban area data," IDE Discussion Papers 673, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Scheil-Adlung, Xenia., 2015. "Global evidence on inequities in rural health protection : new data on rural deficits in health coverage for 174 countries," ILO Working Papers 994876213402676, International Labour Organization.
- World Bank, 2014. "Prosperity for All / Ending Extreme Poverty : A Note for the World Bank Group Spring Meetings 2014," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 17701, июль.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "Urban Poverty in Asia," ADB Reports RPT146730-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- S. Amer Ahmed & Marcio Cruz & Delfin S. Go & Maryla Maliszewska & Israel Osorio-Rodarte, 2016.
"How Significant Is Sub-Saharan Africa's Demographic Dividend for Its Future Growth and Poverty Reduction?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 762-793, November.
- Ahmed, S. Amer & Cruz, Marcio & Go, Delfin S. & Maliszewska, Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte, Israel, 2014. "How significant is Africa's demographic dividend for its future growth and poverty reduction ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7134, The World Bank.
- Bosker, Maarten & Park, Jane & Roberts, Mark, 2018. "Definition Matters: Metropolitan Areas and Agglomeration Economies in a Large Developing Country," CEPR Discussion Papers 13359, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bosker,Maarten & Park,Jane & Roberts,Mark, 2018. "Definition Matters : Metropolitan Areas and Agglomeration Economies in a Large Developing Country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8641, The World Bank.
- Galen D. Newman & Ann O’M. Bowman & Ryun Jung Lee & Boah Kim, 2016. "A current inventory of vacant urban land in America," Journal of Urban Design, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 302-319, June.
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:31:y:2018:i:c:p:238-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gopalan, Sasidaran & Rajan, Ramkishen S., 2016. "Has Foreign Aid Been Effective in the Water Supply and Sanitation Sector? Evidence from Panel Data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 84-104.
- Luginaah, Isaac N. & Kangmennaang, Joseph & Fallah, Mosoka & Dahn, Bernice & Kateh, Francis & Nyenswah, Tolbert, 2016. "Timing and utilization of antenatal care services in Liberia: Understanding the pre-Ebola epidemic context," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 75-86.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2015. "Sustainable Development Policy of Global Economy," MPRA Paper 82815, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Mar 2015.
- Ch. Buelens, 2013. "Decoupled and resilient? The changing role of emerging market economies in an interconnected world," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue ii, pages 23-39, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population Macroeconomics and Economic Growth Poverty Reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:13330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.