Economic Impacts of Migration and Population Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trinh Le & John Gibson & Les Oxley, 2003. "Cost- and Income-based Measures of Human Capital," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 271-307, July.
- L. Alan Winters & Terrie L. Walmsley & Zhen Kun Wang & Roman Grynberg, 2003. "Liberalising Temporary Movement of Natural Persons: An Agenda for the Development Round," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(8), pages 1137-1161, August.
- Walker, Greg, 1998. "Economies of Scale in Australian Banks 1978-1990," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 71-87, March.
- Glenn Withers, 2003. "Core Issues In Immigration Economics And Policy," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 22(1), pages 13-23, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus H. Böhme & Sarah Kups, 2017. "The economic effects of labour immigration in developing countries: A literature review," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 335, OECD Publishing.
- Kacey DOUGLAS, 2016. "Raja Junankar, Economics of Immigration: Immigration and the Australian Economy," Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 317-320, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; Economic analysis; Economic policy; Employment; Employment opportunities; Employment policy; Immigration; Immigration policy; Labour market; Migrants; Migration; Occupations; Population; Population growth; Population movement; Productivity; Skilled labour; Skilled migrants;
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:prodcs:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MAPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pcgovau.html .