Human Capital Accounting in the United States: Context, Measurement, and Application
In: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
12840.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:12840||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jaeger, David A., 2002.
"Estimating the Returns to Education Using the Newest Current Population Survey Education Questions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
500, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jaeger, David A., 2003. "Estimating the returns to education using the newest current population survey education questions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 385-394, March.
- Richard Jones & Blessing Chiripanhura, 2010. "Measuring the UK's human capital stock," Economic and Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 4(11), pages 36-63, November.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2009. "How large are returns to schooling? Hint: Money isn't everything," NBER Working Papers 15339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haizheng Li & Barbara M. Fraumeni & Zhiqiang Liu & Xiaojun Wang, 2009. "Human Capital In China," NBER Working Papers 15500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2007. "Measuring Trends in Leisure: The Allocation of Time Over Five Decades," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(3), pages 969-1006.
- Trinh Le & John Gibson & Les Oxley, 2003. "Cost- and Income-based Measures of Human Capital," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 271-307, 07.
- Jaeger, David A, 1997. "Reconciling the Old and New Census Bureau Education Questions: Recommendations for Researchers," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(3), pages 300-309, July.
- Daniel Feenberg & Elisabeth Coutts, 1993. "An introduction to the TAXSIM model," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 189-194.
- Mary O’Mahony & Philip Stevens, 2009. "Output and productivity growth in the education sector: comparisons for the US and UK," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 177-194, June.
- Ahlroth, Sofia & Bjorklund, Anders & Forslund, Anders, 1997. "The Output of the Swedish Education Sector," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(1), pages 89-104, March.
- Trinh Le & John Gibson & Les Oxley, 2006. "A Forward-Looking Measure Of The Stock Of Human Capital In New Zealand," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 74(5), pages 593-609, 09.
- Wong, Ambrose & Gu, Wulong, 2010. "Estimates of Human Capital in Canada: The Lifetime Income Approach," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010062e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Robert H. Haveman & Andrew Bershadker & Jonathan A. Schwabish, 2003. "Human Capital in the United States from 1975 to 2000: Patterns of Growth and Utilization," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number hcus.
- Astrid Oline Ervik & Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 2003. "A Theory-Based Measure of the Output of the Education Sector," Discussion Papers 353, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.