The Output Of The Swedish Education Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Myasoyedov, Sergei & Martirosyan, Emil & Sergeeva, Anastasia, 2015. "Modern Forms of Globalization of Human Capital - The New Trends in the Global Mobility of Staff," Published Papers 2312, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 2003. "Monetary Green Accounting and Ecosystem Services," Working Papers 86, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Warren, Paul, 2005. "Key Indicators in Canada," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2005037e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Mary O’Mahony & Philip Stevens, 2009. "Output and productivity growth in the education sector: comparisons for the US and UK," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 177-194, June.
- Laitner, John & Ohlsson, Henry, 2001.
"Bequest motives: a comparison of Sweden and the United States,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 205-236, January.
- Laitner, John & Ohlsson, Henry, 1998. "Bequest Motives: A Comparison of Sweden and the United States," Working Paper Series 1998:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Laitner, J. & Ohlsson, H., 1998. "Bequest Motives: a Comparison of Sweden and the United States," Papers 1998:16, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Michael S. Christian, 2017. "Net Investment and Stocks of Human Capital in the United States, 1975-2013," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 33, pages 128-149, Fall.
- Marcus Mossfeldt & Par Osterholm, 2011.
"The persistent labour-market effects of the financial crisis,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(7), pages 637-642.
- Österholm, Pär & Mossfeldt, Marcus, 2010. "The Persistent Labour-Market Effects of the Financial Crisis," Working Papers 117, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Astrid Oline Ervik & Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 2003. "A Theory-Based Measure of the Output of the Education Sector," Discussion Papers 353, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Vartiainen, Juhana, 2010. "Interpreting Wage Bargaining Norms," Working Papers 116, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Boman, Mattias & Huhtala, Anni & Nilsson, Charlotte & Alroth, Sofia & Bostedt, Göran & Mattssson, Leif & Gong, Peichen, 2003. "Applying the Contingent Valuation Method in Resource Accounting: A Bold Proposal," Working Papers 85, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Laverde, Henry, 2015. "Analysis of human capital by means of a prospective method: A study for Latin America," MPRA Paper 81633, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2017.
- Michael S. Christian, 2011. "Human Capital Accounting in the United States: Context, Measurement, and Application," BEA Working Papers 0073, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Marklund, Per-Olov, 2004. "Essays on Productive Efficiency, Shadow Prices, and Human Capital. PhD Thesis," Umeå Economic Studies 621, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Östblom, Göran & Ljunggren Söderman, Maria & Sjöström, Magnus, 2010. "Analysing future solid waste generation - Soft linking a model of waste management with a CGE-model for Sweden," Working Papers 118, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Lindström, Tomas, 2003. "The Role of High-Tech Capital Formation for Swedish Productivity Growth," Working Papers 83, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Forslund, Johanna & Samakovlis, Eva & Vredin Johansson, Maria, 2006. "Matters Risk? The Allocation of Government Subsidies for Remediation of Contaminated Sites under the Local Investment Programme," Working Papers 94, National Institute of Economic Research.
- M. C. Navarro-Perez & J. M. Serrano-Sanz, 2002. "Evaluating Educational Output: An Estimation Method Based on Cross-Section Data," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 71-95.
- Peter ven de Ven & Anne Harrison & Barbara Fraumeni & Barbara M. Fraumeni & Michael S. Christian & Jon D. Samuels, 2017. "The Accumulation of Human and Nonhuman Capital, Revisited," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63, pages 381-410, December.
- Trinh Le & John Gibson & Les Oxley, 2005. "Measures of human capital: A review of the literature," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/10, New Zealand Treasury.
- Haizheng Li & Barbara M. Fraumeni & Zhiqiang Liu & Xiaojun Wang, 2009. "Human Capital In China," NBER Working Papers 15500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael S. Christian, 2014. "Human Capital Accounting in the United States: Context, Measurement, and Application," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 461-491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Van Trinh, Le Thi & Gibson, John & Oxley, Les, 2005. "Measuring the stock of human capital in New Zealand," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 484-497.
- Les OXxley & Ttrinh Le & John Gibson, 2008. "Measuring Human Capital: Alternative Methods and International Evidence," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 283-344.
- Li, Haizheng & Liu, Qinyi & Li, Bo & Fraumeni, Barbara & Zhang, Xiaobei, 2014. "Human capital estimates in China: New panel data 1985–2010," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 397-418.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:43:y:1997:i:1:p:89-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.