The Accumulation of Human and Nonhuman Capital, 1948-84
In: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joel Slemrod, 1986. "Saving and the Fear of Nuclear War," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), pages 403-419.
- Peek, Joe, 1982. "Personal Saving and the Measurement of Income Tax Liabilities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 143-147.
- David, Paul A & Scadding, John L, 1974. "Private Savings: Ultrarationality, Aggregation, and "Denison's Law."," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 225-249, Part I, M.
- Eisner, Robert & Pieper, Paul J, 1986. "A New View of the Federal Debt and Budget Deficits: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1156-1157.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Adrien Verdelhan, 2013.
"The Wealth-Consumption Ratio,"
Review of Asset Pricing Studies,
Oxford University Press, pages 38-94.
- Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Adrien Verdelhan, 2008. "The Wealth-Consumption Ratio," NBER Working Papers 13896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lustig, Hanno & van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn & Verdelhan, Adrien, 2012. "The Wealth-Consumption Ratio," CEPR Discussion Papers 9022, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Jim Malley & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2008.
"Welfare implications of public education spending rules,"
2008_37, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Jim Malley & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2008. "Welfare Implications of Public Education Spending Rules," CESifo Working Paper Series 2510, CESifo Group Munich.
- Malley, Jim & Philippopoulos, Apostolis, 2008. "Welfare Implications of Public Education Spending Rules," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-56, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- David F. Bradford, 1990.
"What is National Saving?: Alternative Measures in Historical and International Context,"
NBER Working Papers
3341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bradford, D.F., 1990. "What Is National Saving?: Alternative Measures In Historical And International Context," Papers 54, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Jim Malley & Ulrich Woitek, 2009.
"Productivity shocks and aggregate cycles in an estimated endogenous growth model,"
IEW - Working Papers
416, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jim Malley & Ulrich Woitek, 2009. "Productivity Shocks and Aggregate Cycles in an Estimated Endogenous Growth Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 2672, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jim Malley & Ulrich Woitek, 2009. "Productivity shocks and aggregate cycles in an estimated endogenous growth model," Working Papers 2009_23, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Thakuriah (Vonu), Piyushimita & Persky, Joseph & Soot, Siim & Sriraj, P.S., 2013. "Costs and benefits of employment transportation for low-wage workers: An assessment of job access public transportation services," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 31-42.
- Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio, 2001.
"The human capital of stockholders and the international diversification puzzle,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 309-331.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2001. "The Human Capital of Stockholders and the International Diversification Puzzle," Working Papers 2001-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Claudio Socci & Maurizio Ciaschini & Lorenzo Toffoli, 2015.
"Education services and reallocation of government expenditure,"
International Journal of Education Economics and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 38-58.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Claudio Socci & Lorenzo Toffoli, 2014. "Education Services and Reallocation of Government Expenditure," Working Papers 73-2014, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Dec 2015.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2001. "Which (Old) Ideas on Productivity Measurement Are Ready to Use?," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 85-102 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:340-358 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tao, Hung-Lin & Stinson, Thomas F., 1997. "An Alternative Measure of Human Capital Stock," Bulletins 7466, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Hulten, Charles R., 2010. "Growth Accounting," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Kul B. Luintel & Mosahid Khan, 2009.
"Heterogeneous ideas production and endogenous growth: an empirical investigation,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, pages 1176-1205.
- Benk, Szilárd & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2008. "US Volatility Cycles of Output and Inflation, 1919-2004: A Money and Banking Approach to a Puzzle," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/28, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Charles R. Hulten, 2006. "The "Architecture" of Capital Accounting: Basic Design Principles," NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 193-214 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benk, Szilárd & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2008.
"US Volatility Cycles of Output and Inflation, 1919-2004: A Money and Banking Approach to a Puzzle,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2008/28, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Benk, Szilárd & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2009. "US Volatility Cycles of Output and Inflation, 1919-2004: A Money and Banking Approach to a Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 7150, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William E. Cullison, 1990. "Is saving too low in the United States?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 20-35.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:49-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Van Trinh, Le Thi & Gibson, John & Oxley, Les, 2005. "Measuring the stock of human capital in New Zealand," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 484-497.
- Li, Haizheng & Liu, Qinyi & Li, Bo & Fraumeni, Barbara & Zhang, Xiaobei, 2014. "Human capital estimates in China: New panel data 1985–2010," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 397-418.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .