A Theory-Based Measure of the Output of the Education Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Barbara M. Fraumeni, 1992.
"The Output of the Education Sector,"
NBER Chapters,in: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors, pages 303-341
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorgenson, D.W. & Fraumeni, B.M., 1991. "The Output Of The Education Sector," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1543, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Card, David, 1999. "The causal effect of education on earnings," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1801-1863 Elsevier.
- Ahlroth, Sofia & Bjorklund, Anders & Forslund, Anders, 1997. "The Output of the Swedish Education Sector," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(1), pages 89-104, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laverde, Henry, 2015. "Analysis of human capital by means of a prospective method: A study for Latin America," MPRA Paper 81633, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2017.
- Michael S. Christian, 2014. "Human Capital Accounting in the United States: Context, Measurement, and Application," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 461-491 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gang Liu, 2015. "A stylized satellite account for human capital," Discussion Papers 816, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Michael S. Christian, 2011. "Human Capital Accounting in the United States: Context, Measurement, and Application," BEA Working Papers 0073, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Gang Liu, 2014. "Measuring the Stock of Human Capital for International and Intertemporal Comparisons," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 493-544 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman capital formation; Measurement of the education sector;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.