Report NEP-LAB-2003-09-14This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Astrid Oline Ervik & Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 2003. "A Theory-Based Measure of the Output of the Education Sector," Discussion Papers 353, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Rossitza B. Wooster, 2003. "CEO Turnover and Foreign Market Participation," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-24, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Mar 2003.
- Robert E. Hall, 2003. "Wage Determination and Employment Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 9967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Karen E. Ross & Jeanne Ringel, 2003. "Does Marijuana Use Impair Human Capital Formation?," NBER Working Papers 9963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graeme Guthrie & Julian Wright, 2003. "Competing Payment Schemes," Departmental Working Papers wp0311, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Dave Maré & Jason Timmins, 2003. "Moving to Jobs?," Labor and Demography 0309003, EconWPA.
- Dennis Kredler, 2003. "Labour Market Flexibility and EMU Sustainability: The Effects of the French Law on Working Time Reduction," Macroeconomics 0309011, EconWPA.
- Bettina Wentzel & Mark Oelmann, 2002. "Universities in the Market for Continuing Higher Education," IWP Discussion Paper Series 02/2002, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
- Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 2003. "The Impact of Length of the School Year on Student Performance and Earnings: Evidence from the German Short School Year," NBER Working Papers 9964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robson, Karen, 2003. "Peer alienation: predictors in childhood and outcomes in adulthood," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-21, Institute for Social and Economic Research.