No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2014)
Issue (Month): 2 (07)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Slobodan Djajic & Michael S. Michael, 2011.
"Guest Worker Programs: A Theoretical Analysis of Welfare of the Host and Source Countries,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
05-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Slobodan Djajić & Michael S. Michael, 2013. "Guest worker programs: A theoretical analysis of welfare of the host and source countries," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 454-475, April.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie, 2014.
"The Development Impact of a Best Practice Seasonal Worker Policy,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(2), pages 229-243, May.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie, 2010. "The Development Impact of a Best Practice Seasonal Worker Policy," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1029, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Gibson, John & McKenzie, David, 2010. "The development impact of a best practice seasonal worker policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5488, The World Bank.
- Slobodan Djajić & Alexandra Vinogradova & Alexandra Vinogradova, 2013. "Guest Workers: Adequate Incentives for Voluntary Return," IHEID Working Papers 13-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Slobodan Djajić, 2013. "Some Essentials Of A Workable Guest‐Worker Program," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54(2), pages 739-766, 05.
- Slobodan Djajic & Alice Mesnard, 2013. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1324, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Djajic, S. & Mesnard, A., 2013. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," Working Papers 13/05, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Slobodan Djajic, 2010. "Investment opportunities in the source country and temporary migration," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(2), pages 663-682, May.
- L. Alan Winters & Terrie L. Walmsley & Zhen Kun Wang & Roman Grynberg, 2003. "Liberalising Temporary Movement of Natural Persons: An Agenda for the Development Round," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(8), pages 1137-1161, 08.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:12:y:2014:i:2:p:16-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.