An Examination of Irish Currency Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koedijk, Kees G. & Kool, Clemens J. M., 1992. "Dominant interest and inflation differentials within the EMS," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 925-943, May.
- Corden, W Max, 1993. "Exchange Rate Policies for Developing Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 198-207, January.
- Baker, Terry J., 1993. "Manufacturing Output and Employment by Market Area," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 1993(1-Spring).
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Pikkarainen, Pentti, 1992. "Country Characteristics and the Choice of the Exchange Rate Regime: Are Mini-skirts Followed by Maxis?," CEPR Discussion Papers 744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1993.
"The cyclical behavior of short-term business lending: Implications for financial propagation mechanisms,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 623-631, April.
- Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1993. "The cyclical behavior of short term business lending: implications for financial propagation mechanisms," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 93-6, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Masson, Paul R & Taylor, Mark P, 1992. "Common Currency Areas and Currency Unions: An Analysis of the Issues," CEPR Discussion Papers 617, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edison, Hali J & Vardal, Erling, 1990. " Optimal Currency Baskets for Small, Developed Economies," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(4), pages 559-571.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Honohan & Anthony J. Leddin, 2006.
"Ireland in EMU - More Shocks, Less Insulation?,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(2), pages 263-294.
- Patrick Honohan & Anthony Leddin, 2005. "Ireland in EMU: more shocks, less insulation?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp94, IIIS.
- Honohan, Patrick & Leddin, Anthony J, 2005. "Ireland in EMU: More Shocks, Less Insulation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:prs18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .