Credibility, interest rates and the ERM : the Irish experience, 1986-92
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Honohan & Brendan Walsh, 2002. "Catching Up with the Leaders: The Irish Hare," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(1), pages 1-78.
- Arjun Jayadev & Mike Konczal, 2010. "When Is Austerity Right?: In Boom, Not Bust," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(6), pages 37-53.
- Patrick Honohan & Anthony J. Leddin, 2006.
"Ireland in EMU - More Shocks, Less Insulation?,"
The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(2), pages 263-294.
- Patrick Honohan & Anthony Leddin, 2005. "Ireland in EMU: more shocks, less insulation?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp94, IIIS.
- Honohan, Patrick & Leddin, Anthony J, 2005. "Ireland in EMU: More Shocks, Less Insulation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Monetary System (Organization); Interest rates--Ireland; Foreign exchange rates--Ireland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:199301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.