When Is Austerity Right?: In Boom, Not Bust
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2010.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Changes: Estimates Based on a New Measure of Fiscal Shocks,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 763-801, June.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2007. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Changes: Estimates Based on a New Measure of Fiscal Shocks," NBER Working Papers 13264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Walsh, Brendan, 1993. "Credibility, Interest Rates and the ERM: The Irish Experience," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(4), pages 439-452, November.
- Brendan M. Walsh, 1993. "Credibility, interest rates and the ERM : the Irish experience, 1986-92," Working Papers 199301, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- John Considine & David Duffy, 2007. "Tales of Expansionary Fiscal Contractions in Two European Countries: Hindsight and Foresight," Working Papers 120, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Layna Mosley & Victoria Paniagua & Erik Wibbels, 2020. "Moving markets? Government bond investors and microeconomic policy changes," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 197-249, July.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2016. "How to Restore Equitable and Sustainable Economic Growth in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(5), pages 43-47, May.
- Robert Pollin, 2010. "Austerity Is Not a Solution," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(6), pages 6-36.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2016. "America's Great Malaise and what to do about it," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 639-648.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:challe:v:53:y:2010:i:6:p:37-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MCHA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.