Exchange Rate Policies for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schweickert, Rainer, 1993. "[Book Review of] Exchange rate policies in developing and post-socialist countries: an International Center for Economic Growth publication, Claassen, Emil-Maria (ed.), San Francisco, ICS Press, 1991," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2192, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Matthias Lücke & Rainer Schweickert & Heiko Körner & Thomas Ziesemer & Stefanie Bessin & Jan Winiecki & Torsten Tewes & Rolf Langhammer & Jörg-Volker Schrader & Henning Klodt, 1993. "Book reviews," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 129(3), pages 620-640, September.
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Serge Rey, 2005.
"Exchange Rate Regime, Real Exchange Rate, Trade Flows and Foreign Direct Investments: The Case of Morocco,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 17(2), pages 302-334.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & REY, Serge, 2005. "Exchange Rate Regime, Real Exchange Rate, Trade Flows and Foreign Direct Investments: The case of Morocco," MPRA Paper 38643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conway, Patrick, 2012. "The exchange rate as nominal anchor: A test for Ukraine," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 438-456.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-06-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen., 1993.
"International Monetary Arrangements for the 21st Century,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C93-021, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1993. "International Monetary Arrangements for the 21st Century," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233202, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Honohan, Patrick, 1993. "An Examination of Irish Currency Policy," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS18.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Axel Gerloff, 2000. "Stylized facts about stabilization in central and eastern Europe," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 127-149, May.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Marimoutou, Velayoudoum & Rey, Serge, 2003.
"Trends non linéaires et co-trending dans le taux de change réel effectif du dinar tunisien
[Nonlinear trend and co-trending in the Tunisian real effective exchange rate]," MPRA Paper 30249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Nassios & James A. Giesecke & Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2016. "Superannuation and Macroeconomic Growth and Stability," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-267, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Samuel GUERINEAU, 1998. "Construction and Assessment of a Mixed Exchange Policy Indicator: Explanation of Polish Inflation," Working Papers 199818, CERDI.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Rey, Serge, 2005.
"Régime de change, taux de change réel, flux commerciaux et investissements directs étrangers: le cas du Maroc
[Real exchange rate, trade flows and foreign direct investments: the Moroccan case]," MPRA Paper 49503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain & Yongxiang Bu, 2008.
"China'S Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate: A Counterfactual Analysis,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 17-39, February.
- Rod Tyers & Yongxiang Bu & Ian Bain, 2006. "China’s Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate: A Counterfactual Analysis," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2006-466, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Kohli, Renu, 2003. "Real exchange rate stabilisation and managed floating: exchange rate policy in India, 1993-2001," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 369-387, June.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:2:p:127-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christos Papazoglou, 1999. "Exchange Rate Policy and Output Growth: The Experience of the Transition Economies of Central and Eastern Europe," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 319-336.
- Hossain, A., 2005. "The Sources and Dynamics of Inflation in Indonesia: An ECM Model Estimation for 1952-2002," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(4).
- Graham Bird, 1999. "How important is sound domestic macroeconomics in attracting capital inflows to developing countries?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 1-26.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 1994. "La politique économique en présence de substitution de monnaies," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 349-368.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:103:y:1993:i:416:p:198-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.