The Capabilities Driving Participation in Global Value Chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pathikonda,Vilas G. & Farole,Thomas, 2016. "The capabilities driving participation in global value chains," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7804, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bianka Dettmer, 2014.
"International Service Transactions: Is Time a Trade Barrier in a Connected World?,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 225-254, June.
- Bianka Dettmer, 2011. "International service transactions: Is time a trade barrier in a connected world?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Defever, Fabrice & Toubal, Farid, 2013.
"Productivity, relationship-specific inputs and the sourcing modes of multinationals,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 345-357.
- Defever, Fabrice & Toubal, Farid, 2011. "Productivity, Relationship-Specific Inputs and the Sourcing Modes of Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 8656, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabrice Defever & Farid Toubal, 2013. "Productivity, relationship-specific inputs and the sourcing modes of multinationals," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00860203, HAL.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2007.
"What you export matters,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hwang, Jason & Rodrik, Dani, 2005. "What You Export Matters," Working Paper Series rwp05-063, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hwang, Jason & Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What You Export Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 5444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2005. "What You Export Matters," NBER Working Papers 11905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2005. "What You Export Matters," CID Working Papers 123, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong Wha, 2013.
"A new data set of educational attainment in the world, 1950–2010,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 184-198.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2010. "A New Data Set of Educational Attainment in the World, 1950-2010," NBER Working Papers 15902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory Corcos & Delphine M. Irac & Giordano Mion & Thierry Verdier, 2013.
"The Determinants of Intrafirm Trade: Evidence from French Firms,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(3), pages 825-838, July.
- Corcos, G. & Irac, D. & Mion, G. & Verdier, T., 2012. "The determinants of intrafirm trade: Evidence from French firms," Working papers 362, Banque de France.
- Corcos, Gregory & Irac, Delphine M. & Mion, Giordano & Verdier, Thierry, 2013. "The determinants of intrafirm trade: evidence from French firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42706, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gregory Corcos & Delphine M. Irac & Giordano Mion & Thierry Verdier, 2012. "The Determinants of Intrafirm Trade: Evidence from French Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1119, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Grégory Corcos & Delphine Irac & Giordano Mion & Thierry Verdier, 2013. "The Determinants of Intrafirm Trade: Evidence from French Firms," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00879809, HAL.
- Richard Baldwin, 2011.
"Trade And Industrialisation After Globalisation's 2nd Unbundling: How Building And Joining A Supply Chain Are Different And Why It Matters,"
NBER Working Papers
17716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2012. "Trade and industrialisation after globalisation’s 2nd unbundling: How building and joining a supply chain are different and why it matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 8768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daria Taglioni & Deborah Winkler, 2016.
"Making Global Value Chains Work for Development,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 24426, October.
- Gianluca Orefice & Nadia Rocha, 2014.
"Deep Integration and Production Networks: An Empirical Analysis,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 106-136, January.
- Orefice, Gianluca & Rocha, Nadia, 2011. "Deep integration and production networks: An empirical analysis," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-11, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Gianluca OREFICE & Nadia ROCHA, 2011. "Deep integration and production networks: an empirical analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2011-24, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis, 2005. "Production disintegration and integration of Central Europe into global markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 377-390.
- Cattaneo, O. & Gereffi, G. & Miroudot, S. & Taglioni, D., 2013. "Joining, upgrading and being competitive in global value chains : a strategic framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6406, The World Bank.
- Liza Jabbour, 2012.
"‘Slicing the Value Chain’ Internationally: Empirical Evidence on the Offshoring Strategy by French Firms,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(11), pages 1417-1447, November.
- Liza Jabbour, "undated". "“Slicing the Value Chain” Internationally: Empirical Evidence on the Offshoring Strategy by French Firms," Discussion Papers 08/02, University of Nottingham, GEP.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:29801 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal value chains; international trade; comparative advantage; competitiveness; development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:jicepx:v:08:y:2017:i:01:n:s1793993317500065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/jicep/jicep.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.