Participation of Developing Countries in Global Value Chains: Implications for Trade and Trade-Related Policies
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping countries; East and Southern Africa; global value chains; GVCs; intermediate inputs; investment; Middle East and North Africa; regional trade agreements; South Asia; South East Asia; trade policy; upgrading; West and Central Africa;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2015-04-25 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-INT-2015-04-25 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2015-04-25 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:179-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .