Participation of Developing Countries in Global Value Chains: Implications for Trade and Trade-Related Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludwig Schulz & Helge Tolksdorf & Ayşe YüreklÃ & Erdal Yalcin & Galina Kolev, 2016. "Die schwierige Beziehung der EU zur Türkei: Wie sieht die Zukunft der Türkei aus?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 69(21), pages 03-25, November.
- repec:ksp:journ6:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:278-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Hagemejer, 2015.
"Productivity spillovers in the GVC. The case of Poland and the New EU Member States,"
2015-42, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Jan Hagemejer, 2016. "Productivity spillovers in the GVC: The case of Poland and the New EU Member States," EcoMod2016 9250, EcoMod.
- Zaclicever, Dayna, 2018. "Beyond the copper sector: Chile’s engagement in international production networks," Comercio Internacional 139, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Aslihan Atabek & Dan Andrews & Rauf Gonenc, 2017.
"Rebalancing Turkey’s Growth by Improving Resource Allocation and Productivity in Manufacturing,"
1704, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Aslihan Atabek & Dan Andrews & Rauf Gönenç, 2017. "Rebalancing Turkey’s growth by improving resource allocation and productivity in manufacturing," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1367, OECD Publishing.
- Cecilia Jona Lasinio & Stefano Manzocchi & Valentina Meliciani, 2017. "Knowledge Based Capital and Value Creation in Global Supply Chains," Working Papers LuissLab 17134, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Ye, Ming & Meng, Bo & Wei, Shang-jin, 2015. "Measuring smile curves in global value chains," IDE Discussion Papers 530, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Oecd, 2017. "Making trade work for all," OECD Trade Policy Papers 202, OECD Publishing.
- Roy, Martin, 2017. "The contribution of services trade policies to connectivity in the context of aid for trade," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2017-12, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Zaclicever, Dayna, 2017. "Trade integration and production sharing: A characterization of Latin American and Caribbean countries’ participation in regional and global value chains," Comercio Internacional 137, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- K. Buysse & E. Vincent, 2015. "Factors explaining emerging economies’ growth slowdown," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue ii, pages 61-79, september.
- Montalbano, Pierluigi & Nenci, Silvia & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2017. "Opening and linking up: Firms, global value chains and productivity in Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Huriye Alkin, 2018. "Gelen Dogrudan Yabanci Sermaye Yatırimlari ile Geri Bag Arasindaki Iliski," EconWorld Working Papers 18002, WERI-World Economic Research Institute, revised Mar 2018.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0682-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:942-960 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2016," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 23435.
- ye, ming, 2016. "Trace the goods and value-added route in exports," MPRA Paper 73476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ceren Gündoğdu & Dürdane Şirin Saracoğlu, 2016. "Participation of Turkey in Global Value Chains: An Analysis Based on World Input Output Database," ERC Working Papers 1610, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Sep 2016.
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping countries; East and Southern Africa; global value chains; GVCs; intermediate inputs; investment; Middle East and North Africa; regional trade agreements; South Asia; South East Asia; trade policy; upgrading; West and Central Africa;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2015-04-25 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-INT-2015-04-25 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2015-04-25 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:179-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.