Participation of Developing Countries in Global Value Chains: Implications for Trade and Trade-Related Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludwig Schulz & Helge Tolksdorf & Ayşe Yüreklí & Erdal Yalcin & Galina Kolev, 2016. "Die schwierige Beziehung der EU zur Türkei: Wie sieht die Zukunft der Türkei aus?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 69(21), pages 03-25, November.
- repec:ksp:journ6:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:278-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Hagemejer, 2015.
"Productivity spillovers in the GVC. The case of Poland and the New EU Member States,"
2015-42, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Jan Hagemejer, 2016. "Productivity spillovers in the GVC: The case of Poland and the New EU Member States," EcoMod2016 9250, EcoMod.
- Zaclicever, Dayna, 2018. "Beyond the copper sector: Chile’s engagement in international production networks," Comercio Internacional 139, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Aslihan Atabek & Dan Andrews & Rauf Gonenc, 2017.
"Rebalancing Turkey’s Growth by Improving Resource Allocation and Productivity in Manufacturing,"
1704, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Aslihan Atabek & Dan Andrews & Rauf Gönenç, 2017. "Rebalancing Turkey’s growth by improving resource allocation and productivity in manufacturing," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1367, OECD Publishing.
- Cecilia Jona Lasinio & Stefano Manzocchi & Valentina Meliciani, 2017. "Knowledge Based Capital and Value Creation in Global Supply Chains," Working Papers LuissLab 17134, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Ye, Ming & Meng, Bo & Wei, Shang-jin, 2015. "Measuring smile curves in global value chains," IDE Discussion Papers 530, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Oecd, 2017. "Making trade work for all," OECD Trade Policy Papers 202, OECD Publishing.
- Roy, Martin, 2017. "The contribution of services trade policies to connectivity in the context of aid for trade," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2017-12, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Zaclicever, Dayna, 2017. "Trade integration and production sharing: A characterization of Latin American and Caribbean countries’ participation in regional and global value chains," Comercio Internacional 137, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- K. Buysse & E. Vincent, 2015. "Factors explaining emerging economies’ growth slowdown," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue ii, pages 61-79, september.
- Montalbano, Pierluigi & Nenci, Silvia & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2017. "Opening and linking up: Firms, global value chains and productivity in Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Huriye Alkin, 2018. "Gelen Dogrudan Yabanci Sermaye Yatırimlari ile Geri Bag Arasindaki Iliski," EconWorld Working Papers 18002, WERI-World Economic Research Institute, revised Mar 2018.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0682-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:942-960 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:1389252 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2016," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 23435, August.
- ye, ming, 2016. "Trace the goods and value-added route in exports," MPRA Paper 73476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ceren Gündoğdu & Dürdane Şirin Saracoğlu, 2016. "Participation of Turkey in Global Value Chains: An Analysis Based on World Input Output Database," ERC Working Papers 1610, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Sep 2016.
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping countries; East and Southern Africa; global value chains; GVCs; intermediate inputs; investment; Middle East and North Africa; regional trade agreements; South Asia; South East Asia; trade policy; upgrading; West and Central Africa;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2015-04-25 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-INT-2015-04-25 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2015-04-25 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:179-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .