Report NEP-SEA-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SEA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ditya A Nurdianto & Budy P Resosudarmo, 2014. "ASEAN Economic community and climate change," Departmental Working Papers 2014-24, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Yang Chen & Juan Cuestas & Paulo Regis, 2014. "Corporate Tax Convergence in Asian and Pacific Economies," TUT Economic Research Series 17, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Stella Luz A. Quimbo & Joseph J. Capuno & Aleli D. Kraft & Rhea Molato & Carlos Tan, Jr., 2015. "Where does the money go? Assessing the expenditure and income effects of the Philippines' Conditional Cash Transfer Program," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201502, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Rosa Alonso i Terme, 2015. "Why Has Latin America Sped Up Ahead of the Philippines in Economic and Political Reform?," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201501, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Beata Javorcik & Steven Poelhekke, 2014. "Former Foreign Affiliates: Cast Out and Outperformed?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-094/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Anderson, Kym & Wittwer, Glyn, 2015. "Asia’s Evolving Role in Global Wine Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10552, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian D. Mina & Katsushi S. Imai, 2015. "Estimation of Vulnerability to Poverty Using a Multilevel Longitudinal Model: Evidence from the Philippines," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-16, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Kamal Saggi & Difei Geng, 2014. "The nature of innovative activity and the protection of intellectual property: a post TRIPS perspective from Asia," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 14-00003, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Kashiwabara, Chie, 2015. "Changes in source of profits and business strategies? : some evidence from the Philippines' universal banks in the 2000s," IDE Discussion Papers 520, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Supon Limwattananon & Sven Neelsen & Owen O'Donnell & Phusit Prakongsai & Viroj Tangcharoensathien & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2013. "Universal Coverage on a Budget: Impacts on Health Care Utilization and Out-Of-Pocket Expenditures in Thailand," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-067/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Crost, Benjamin & Duquennois, Claire & Felter, Joseph & Rees, Daniel I., 2015. "Climate Change, Agricultural Production and Civil Conflict: Evidence from the Philippines," IZA Discussion Papers 8965, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ray, Shubhomoy, 2015. "Investment Finance and Financial Sector Development," ADBI Working Papers 522, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Saw, Khaing Sape, 2015. "Tackling Myanmar's Corruption Challenge," MPRA Paper 63764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2015. "N-Poly Viability and Conglopolistic Competition in Small Emerging Market," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201505, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2015. "Assessment of the Bottom-up Budgeting Process for FY 2015," Discussion Papers DP 2015-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Michael McAleer & John Suen & Wing Keung Wong, 2013. "Profiteering from the Dot-com Bubble, Sub-Prime Crisis and Asian Financial Crisis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-077/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bulman,David Janoff & Kolkma,Walter & Kraay,Aart C., 2015. "Good Countries or Good Projects ? Comparing Macro and Micro Correlates of World Bank and Asian Development Bank Project Performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7245, The World Bank.
- Dudin, Mikhail & Balabanov, Vladimir & Balabanova, Anna, 2014. "The Sustainable Development of the National Agro-Industrial Complex as the Basis for Ensuring Food Security," Published Papers dud13, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski & Javier Lopez Gonzalez & Alexandros Ragoussis & Cristian Ugarte, 2015. "Participation of Developing Countries in Global Value Chains: Implications for Trade and Trade-Related Policies," OECD Trade Policy Papers 179, OECD Publishing.
- Emmanuel S. de Dios, 2015. "Completing Ostrom’s Table : A Note on the Taxonomy of Goods," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201503, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- YOSHINO Naoyuki, 2015. "The Credit Guarantee System and Policy-based Finance for Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises and a Database of Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Raul V. Fabella, 2015. "Differential Delivery Dates, Retrievability and the Incentives Compatibility of Contracts," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201504, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Risk-averse and Risk-seeking Investor Preferences for Oil Spot and Futures," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-132/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Raul V. Fabella & Vigile Marie Fabella, 2015. "Re-Thinking Market Failure in the Light of the Imperfect State," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201506, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Gazi M. Hassan & Arusha Cooray & Mark J. Holmes, 2015. "The Effect of Female and Male Health on Economic Growth: Cross-Country Evidence within a Production Function Framework," Working Papers in Economics 15/03, University of Waikato.
- Chunmei Lin & Massimo Massa & Hong Zhang, 2014. "Mutual Funds and Information Diffusion: The Role of Country-Level Governance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-079/IV/DSF76, Tinbergen Institute.