Changes in source of profits and business strategies? : some evidence from the Philippines' universal banks in the 2000s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bautista, Carlos C., 2006. "The exchange rate-interest differential relationship in six East Asian countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 137-142, July.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Manlagnit, Ma. Chelo V., 2004. "Evaluating the Impacts of Competition Policy Reforms on the Efficiency of Philippine Commercial Banks," Discussion Papers DP 2004-46, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1996. "The Channels of Monetary Transmission: Lessons for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Ola Melander, 2008. "Credit Matters; Empirical Evidence on U.S. Macro-Financial Linkages," IMF Working Papers 08/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Josef T. Yap, 2009. "Evaluating sterilized intervention under an inflation-targeting framework: the case of the Philippines," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 46(2), pages 261-282, December.
- Yu Hsing, 2004. "Monetary, fiscal and exchange rate policies and Philippine output : an application of IS-MP-AS model," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 41(1), pages 45-55, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; Banks; Monetary policy; Credit channel; Bank loan; The Philippines’ universal banks;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sho Enomoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .