Report NEP-ARA-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2015. "How Corruption affect Growth in MENA region? Fresh Evidence from a Panel Cointegration Analysis," MPRA Paper 63750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2015. "Trade liberalization, FDI inflows, Environmental quality and Economic growth: A comparative analysis between Tunisia and Morocco," MPRA Paper 63799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina AV & Aydıner-Avşar, Nursel, 2015. "Are women in the MENA region really that different from women in Europe? Globalization, conservative values and female labor market participation," MPRA Paper 63800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski & Javier Lopez Gonzalez & Alexandros Ragoussis & Cristian Ugarte, 2015. "Participation of Developing Countries in Global Value Chains: Implications for Trade and Trade-Related Policies," OECD Trade Policy Papers 179, OECD Publishing.
- Benkhalifa, Abdelaziz, 2014.
"Rôle du syndicat dans la détermination de la valeur de la vie statistique en Tunisie
[Trade union role in determining the value of a statistical life in Tunisia]," MPRA Paper 63736, University Library of Munich, Germany.