Global identification of linearized DSGE models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael, 2017.
"A Monte Carlo procedure for checking identification in DSGE models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 202-210.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael, 2013. "A Monte Carlo procedure for checking identification in DSGE models," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2013/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael R., 2013. "A Monte Carlo procedure for checking identification in DSGE models," CEPR Discussion Papers 9411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric M. Leeper & Todd B. Walker & Shu‐Chun Susan Yang, 2013.
"Fiscal Foresight and Information Flows,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 81(3), pages 1115-1145, May.
- Eric Leeper & Todd Walker & Susan Yang SHu-Chun, 2009. "Fiscal Foresight And Information Flows," CAEPR Working Papers 2009-001, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Todd B. Walker & Eric M. Leeper & Susan S. Yang, 2012. "Fiscal Foresight and Information Flows," IMF Working Papers 12/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Eric M. Leeper & Todd B. Walker & Shu-Chun Susan Yang, 2009. "Fiscal Foresight and Information Flows," NBER Working Papers 14630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric M. Leeper & Todd B. Walker & Shu-Chun Susan Yang, 2011. "Foresight and Information Flows," NBER Working Papers 16951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zadrozny, Peter A., 2016.
"Extended Yule–Walker identification of VARMA models with single- or mixed-frequency data,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 438-446.
- Zadrozny, Peter A., 2015. "Extended Yule-Walker identification of Varma models with single- or mixed frequency data," CFS Working Paper Series 526, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Peter A. Zadrozny, 2016. "Extended Yule-Walker Identification of Varma Models with Single- or Mixed-Frequency Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 5884, CESifo.
- Zhongjun Qu, 2018.
"A Composite Likelihood Framework for Analyzing Singular DSGE Models,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 100(5), pages 916-932, December.
- Zhongjun Qu, 2015. "A Composite Likelihood Framework for Analyzing Singular DSGE Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-002, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Ivashchenko, Sergey & Mutschler, Willi, 2020.
"The effect of observables, functional specifications, model features and shocks on identification in linearized DSGE models,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 280-292.
- Sergey Ivashchenko & Willi Mutschler, 2019. "The effect of observables, functional specifications, model features and shocks on identification in linearized DSGE models," CQE Working Papers 8319, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Stephen Morris, 2014. "The Statistical Implications of Common Identifying Restrictions for DSGE Models," 2014 Meeting Papers 738, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Paccagnini, Alessia, 2017. "Dealing with Misspecification in DSGE Models: A Survey," MPRA Paper 82914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FernÃ¡ndez-Villaverde, J. & Rubio-RamÃrez, J.F. & Schorfheide, F., 2016.
"Solution and Estimation Methods for DSGE Models,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & Harald Uhlig (ed.),Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 527-724,
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan Rubio-RamÃrez & Frank Schorfheide, 2015. "Solution and Estimation Methods for DSGE Models," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-042, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 09 Dec 2015.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio Ramírez & Frank Schorfheide, 2016. "Solution and Estimation Methods for DSGE Models," NBER Working Papers 21862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan Francisco & Schorfheide, Frank, 2015. "Solution and Estimation Methods for DSGE Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 11032, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2020. "The Spectral Approach to Linear Rational Expectations Models," Papers 2007.13804, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2020.
More about this item
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:quante:v:9:y:2018:i:3:p:1243-1263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.