The policy challenges for green economy and sustainable economic development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:626:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Combes, J.-L. & Combes Motel, P. & Minea, A. & Villieu, P., 2015.
"Deforestation and seigniorage in developing countries: A tradeoff?,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 220-230.
- Jean-Louis COMBES & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Alexandru MINEA & Patrick VILLIEU, 2013. "Deforestation and Seigniorage in Developing Countries: A Tradeoff?," Working Papers 201322, CERDI.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Pascale Combes Motel & Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2015. "Deforestation and Seigniorage in Developing Countries: A Tradeoff?," Working Papers halshs-00939273, HAL.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Pascale Combes Motel & Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2015. "Deforestation and Seigniorage in Developing Countries: A Tradeoff?," Post-Print halshs-01167201, HAL.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2017:y:2017:i:4:id:626:p:487-499 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rfa:aefjnl:v:5:y:2018:i:1:p:29-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Somlanare Romuald KINDA & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Jean-Louis COMBES, 2014. "Do Environmental Policies Hurt Trade Performance?," Working Papers 201404, CERDI.
- Mundaca, Luis & Markandya, Anil, 2016. "Assessing regional progress towards a ‘Green Energy Economy’," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1372-1394.
- Marcela-Cornelia Danu & Elena Nechita & Liliana Rozemarie Manea, 2015. "The Role Of The Urban Environment In Implementing The Circular Economy In Romania," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 21.
- Kathleen McAfee, 2016. "Green economy and carbon markets for conservation and development: a critical view," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 333-353, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:natres:v:35:y:2011:i:3:p:233-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0165-0203 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.