Integrating Ecology and Economics in the Study of Ecosystem Services: Some Lessons Learned
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine L. Kling & Yiannis Panagopoulos & Adriana Valcu-Lisman & Philip W. Gassman & Sergey Rabotyagov & Todd Campbell & Mike White & Jeffrey G. Arnold & Raghavan Srinivasan & Manoj Jha & Jeff Richa, 2014. "Land Use Model Integrating Agriculture and the Environment (LUMINATE): Linkages between Agricultural Land Use, Local Water Quality and Hypoxic Concerns in the Gulf of Mexico Basin," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-wp546, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:03:y:2017:i:02:n:s2382624x17020027 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Ruijs & M. Kortelainen & A. Wossink & C.J.E. Schulp & R. Alkemade & Paul Madden, 2012. "Opportunity cost estimation of ecosystem services," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1222, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Lawley, Chad & Yang, Wanhong, 2015.
"Spatial interactions in habitat conservation: Evidence from prairie pothole easements,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 71-89.
- Lawley, Chad & Yang, Wanhong, 2014. "Spatial Interactions in Habitat Conservation: Evidence from Prairie Pothole Easements," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170323, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ojea, Elena & Ruiz-Benito, Paloma & Markandya, Anil & Zavala, Miguel A., 2012. "Wood provisioning in Mediterranean forests: A bottom-up spatial valuation approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 78-88.
- Richardson, Leslie & Keefe, Kelly & Huber, Christopher & Racevskis, Laila & Reynolds, Gregg & Thourot, Scott & Miller, Ian, 2014. "Assessing the value of the Central Everglades Planning Project (CEPP) in Everglades restoration: An ecosystem service approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 366-377.
- Catherine L. Kling & Yiannis Panagopoulos & Sergey S. Rabotyagov & Adriana M. Valcu & Philip W. Gassman & Todd Campbell & Michael J. White & Jeffrey G. Arnold & Raghavan Srinivasan & Manoj K. Jha & Je, 2014.
"LUMINATE: linking agricultural land use, local water quality and Gulf of Mexico hypoxia,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 41(3), pages 431-459.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Panagopoulos, Yiannis & Rabotyagov, Sergey S. & Valcu-Lisman, Adriana & Gassman, Philip W. & Campbell, Todd D. & White, Michael J. & Arnold, Jeffrey G. & Srinivasan, Raghavan & J, 2014. "LUMINATE: linking agricultural land use, local water quality and Gulf of Mexico hypoxia," ISU General Staff Papers 201406100700001545, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hatton MacDonald, Darla & Ardeshiri, Ali & Rose, John M. & Russell, Bayden D. & Connell, Sean D., 2015. "Valuing coastal water quality: Adelaide, South Australia metropolitan area," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 116-124.
- Edward B. Barbier, 2014. "Ecosystems as assets," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 5, pages 72-90 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2012. "A spatial model of coastal ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 70-79.
- Lee, Joung Hun & Kakinuma, Kaoru & Okuro, Toshiya & Iwasa, Yoh, 2015. "Coupled social and ecological dynamics of herders in Mongolian rangelands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 208-217.
More about this item
Keywordsecosystem services; valuation; ecological modeling; Millennium Ecosystem Assessment;
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reseco:v:1:y:2009:p:409-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.