Ten Myths of the International Finance Facility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stock-Iwamoto, Christel & Korte, Rolf, 1993. "Primary health workers in North East Brazil," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 775-782, March.
- Robinson, Sheila A. & Larsen, Donald E., 1990. "The relative influence of the community and the health system on work performance: A case study of community health workers in Colombia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1041-1048, January.
- Akbar Zaidi, S., 1994. "Planning in the health sector: For whom, by whom?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1385-1393, November.
- Bentley, Chris, 1989. "Primary health care in Northwestern Somalia: A case study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1019-1030, January.
- Kloos, Helmut, 1990. "Utilization of selected hospitals, health centres and health stations in Central, Southern and Western Ethiopia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 101-114, January.
- Sherraden, Margaret Sherrard & Wallace, Steven P., 1992. "Innovation in primary care: Community health services in Mexico and the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 1433-1443, December.
- Lewis, Maureen A. & La Forgia, Gerald M. & Sulvetta, Margaret B., 1996. "Measuring public hospital costs: Empirical evidence from the Dominican Republic," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 221-234, July.
- Germano Mwabu & Martha Ainsworth & Andrew Nyamete, 1993. "Quality of Medical Care and Choice of Medical Treatment in Kenya: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(4), pages 838-862.
- Woelk, Godfrey B., 1994. "Primary health care in Zimbabwe: Can it survive?: An exploration of the political and historical developments affecting the implementation of PHC," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1027-1035, October.
- Akin, John S. & Guilkey, David K. & Hazel?Denton, E., 1995. "Quality of services and demand for health care in Nigeria: A multinomial probit estimation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 1527-1537, June.
- Alderman, H. & Gertler, P., 1989. "The Substitutability Of Public And Private Health Care For The Treatment Of Children In Pakistan," Papers 57, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Stanton, Bonita & Wouters, Annemarie, 1992. "Guidelines for pragmatic assessment for health planning in developing countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 187-209, July.
- Lewis, Maureen & Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Traa-Valerezo, Ximena, 1999. "Challenging El Salvador's rural health care strategy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2164, The World Bank.
- Stone, Linda, 1992. "Cultural influences in community participation in health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 409-417, August.
- Walsh, Julia A., 1988. "Selectivity within primary health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 899-902, January.
- Rifkin, Susan B. & Walt, Gill, 1986. "Why health improves: Defining the issues concerning 'comprehensive primary health care' and 'selective primary health care'," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 559-566, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Kenny, 2008.
"What is effective aid? How would donors allocate it?,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 330-346.
- Kenny, Charles, 2006. "What is effective aid? How would donors allocate It?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4005, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsdevelopment aid; International Finance Facility (IFF); poverty; private capital market;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-08-26 (Development)
- NEP-FMK-2006-08-26 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-SEA-2006-08-26 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .