Do the best companies to work for provide better customer satisfaction?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dabholkar, Pratibha A. & Abston, Kristie A., 2008. "The role of customer contact employees as external customers: A conceptual framework for marketing strategy and future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 959-967, September.
- Ahmed, Muhammad Bilal & Wasey, Ejaz & Jhanndir, Saif Ullah, 2012. "Impact Of Employee Motivation On Customer Satisfaction: Study Of Airline Industry In Pakistan," MPRA Paper 70758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edmans, Alex, 2011. "Does the stock market fully value intangibles? Employee satisfaction and equity prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 621-640, September.
- Daniel H. Simon & Miguel I. Gómez & Edward W. McLaughlin & Dick R. Wittink, 2009. "Employee attitudes, customer satisfaction, and sales performance: assessing the linkages in US grocery stores," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 27-41.
- Bourne, Kristina A. & Wilson, Fiona & Lester, Scott W. & Kickul, Jill, 2009. "Embracing the whole individual: Advantages of a dual-centric perspective of work and life," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 387-398, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:27:y:2006:i:8:p:667-683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.