Do the best companies to work for provide better customer satisfaction?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dann, Larry Y. & DeAngelo, Harry, 1988. "Corporate financial policy and corporate control : A study of defensive adjustments in asset and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 87-127, January.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-329, May.
- John, Kose & Ofek, Eli, 1995. "Asset sales and increase in focus," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 105-126, January.
- Denis, David J. & Kruse, Timothy A., 2000. "Managerial discipline and corporate restructuring following performance declines," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 391-424, March.
- Berger, Philip G. & Ofek, Eli, 1995. "Diversification's effect on firm value," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 39-65, January.
- Jensen, Michael C & Murphy, Kevin J, 1990. "Performance Pay and Top-Management Incentives," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(2), pages 225-264, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dabholkar, Pratibha A. & Abston, Kristie A., 2008. "The role of customer contact employees as external customers: A conceptual framework for marketing strategy and future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 959-967, September.
- Ahmed, Muhammad Bilal & Wasey, Ejaz & Jhanndir, Saif Ullah, 2012. "Impact Of Employee Motivation On Customer Satisfaction: Study Of Airline Industry In Pakistan," MPRA Paper 70758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edmans, Alex, 2011. "Does the stock market fully value intangibles? Employee satisfaction and equity prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 621-640, September.
- Daniel H. Simon & Miguel I. Gómez & Edward W. McLaughlin & Dick R. Wittink, 2009. "Employee attitudes, customer satisfaction, and sales performance: assessing the linkages in US grocery stores," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 27-41.
- Bourne, Kristina A. & Wilson, Fiona & Lester, Scott W. & Kickul, Jill, 2009. "Embracing the whole individual: Advantages of a dual-centric perspective of work and life," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 387-398, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:27:y:2006:i:8:p:667-683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .