Embracing the whole individual: Advantages of a dual-centric perspective of work and life
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel H. Simon & Jed DeVaro, 2006. "Do the best companies to work for provide better customer satisfaction?," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(8), pages 667-683.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Consolación Adame-Sánchez & Eva-María Caplliure & María-José Miquel-Romero, 2018. "Paving the way for coopetition: drivers for work–life balance policy implementation," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 519-533, March.
- Haeger, Donna L. & Lingham, Tony, 2014. "A trend toward Work–Life Fusion: A multi-generational shift in technology use at work," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 316-325.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Daniel H. Simon & Miguel I. Gómez & Edward W. McLaughlin & Dick R. Wittink, 2009. "Employee attitudes, customer satisfaction, and sales performance: assessing the linkages in US grocery stores," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 27-41.
- Bao, May Xiaoyan & Cheng, Xiaoyan & Smith, David, 2020. "A path analysis investigation of the relationships between CEO pay ratios and firm performance mediated by employee satisfaction," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 48(C).
- Vichet Sum, 2013. "Employee Benefits And Stock Returns: A Look At Health Care Benefits," Accounting & Taxation, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 5(1), pages 1-8.
- Chun-Hung (Hugo) Tang & Ji-Eun Lee, 2014. "Employee satisfaction and long-run shareholder returns," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(14), pages 1167-1183, October.
- Dabholkar, Pratibha A. & Abston, Kristie A., 2008. "The role of customer contact employees as external customers: A conceptual framework for marketing strategy and future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 959-967, September.
- Ahmed, Muhammad Bilal & Wasey, Ejaz & Jhanndir, Saif Ullah, 2012. "Impact Of Employee Motivation On Customer Satisfaction: Study Of Airline Industry In Pakistan," MPRA Paper 70758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabu V.G. & Manoj M., 2020. "The Effect of Employee Desire and Employee Engagement on Organizational Performance: Evidence from ICT Sector in Kerala, India," Management and Labour Studies, XLRI Jamshedpur, School of Business Management & Human Resources, vol. 45(4), pages 500-518, November.
- Edmans, Alex, 2011. "Does the stock market fully value intangibles? Employee satisfaction and equity prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 621-640, September.
More about this item
KeywordsWork-life programs Dual-centricity Identity theory Role enrichment Role accumulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:52:y:2009:i:4:p:387-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.