"Fortune's" Best 100 Companies to Work for in America: Do They Work for Shareholders?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis K.C. Chan & Josef Lakonishok & Theodore Sougiannis, 1999. "The Stock Market Valuation of Research and Development Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 7223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brammer, Stephen & Brooks, Chris & Pavelin, Stephen, 2009.
"The stock performance of America's 100 Best Corporate Citizens,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 1065-1080, August.
- Stephen Brammer & Chris Brooks & Stephen Pavelin, 2006. "The Stock Performance of America’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2006-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- John, Kose & Knyazeva, Anzhela & Knyazeva, Diana, 2015. "Employee rights and acquisitions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 49-69.
- Sabrina Wieland & Benjamin Scott Flavel, 2015. "The relationship between employee orientation, financial performance and leverage," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(4), pages 716-733, October.
- Pamela Queen, 2015. "Enlightened Shareholder Maximization: Is this Strategy Achievable?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 683-694, March.
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Cunha, Rita Campos e & Rego, Arménio, 2005. "What is an "exemplary workplace"? Evidence from Cuba," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp475, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Yan-leung Cheung & J. Thomas Connelly & Piman Limpaphayom & Lynda Zhou, 2005. "Do Investors Really Value Corporate Governance? Evidence from the Hong Kong Market," Working Papers 222005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- repec:bla:irvfin:v:16:y:2016:i:4:p:565-593 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Brammer & Chris Brooks & Stephen Pavelin, 2006. "Corporate Reputation and Stock Returns; are good firm good for investors?," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2006-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Greg Filbeck & Raymond F. Gorman & Xin Zhao, 2010. "Identifying the best companies for leaders: does it lead to higher returns?," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 19-31.
- Edmans, Alex, 2011. "Does the stock market fully value intangibles? Employee satisfaction and equity prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 621-640, September.
- Rego, Arménio & Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2008. "Authentizotic climates and employee happiness: Pathways to individual performance?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 739-752, July.
- Greg Filbeck & Raymond Gorman & Xin Zhao, 2013. "Are the best of the best better than the rest? The effect of multiple rankings on company value," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 695-722, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:30:y:2003-06:i:5-6:p:771-797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.