The performance of research partnerships
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keith W. Glaister, 1996. "Strategic Motives For International Alliance Formation," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 301-332, May.
- Vonortas, Nicholas S., 1994. "Inter-firm cooperation with imperfectly appropriable research," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 413-435, September.
- Kamien, Morton I & Muller, Eitan & Zang, Israel, 1992. "Research Joint Ventures and R&D Cartels," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1293-1306, December.
- J Michael Geringer & Louis Hebert, 1991. "Measuring Performance of International Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(2), pages 249-263, June.
- Spence, Michael, 1984. "Cost Reduction, Competition, and Industry Performance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 101-121, January.
- Kim S. Cameron, 1986. "Effectiveness as Paradox: Consensus and Conflict in Conceptions of Organizational Effectiveness," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 539-553, May.
- Nicholas S. Vonortas, 2000. "Multimarket contact and inter-firm cooperation in R&D," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 243-271.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd Davey & Sue Rossano & Peter Sijde, 2016. "Does context matter in academic entrepreneurship? The role of barriers and drivers in the regional and national context," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 1457-1482, December.
- Albert N. Link & David Paton & Donald S. Siegel, 2005.
"An econometric analysis of trends in research joint venture activity,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 149-158.
- Albert N. Link & David Paton & Donald S. Siegel, 2003. "An Econometric Analysis of Trends in Research Joint Venture Activity," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0305, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Michelle Crosby-Nagy, 2011. "Measuring the Role of Central and Eastern European Countries in World Drug Research," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 18(1), pages 85-98, September.
- Müller, Dirk, 2010. "Alliance Coordination, Dysfunctions, and the Protection of Idiosyncratic Knowledge in Strategic Learning Alliances," EconStor Preprints 41039, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Lhuillery, Stéphane & Pfister, Etienne, 2009. "R&D cooperation and failures in innovation projects: Empirical evidence from French CIS data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 45-57, February.
- Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis & Vasileios Zikos, 2014.
"Downstream Research Joint Venture with Upstream Market Power,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 782-802, January.
- Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2005. "Downstream Research Joint Venture with Upstream Market Power," Working Papers 0513, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Martin Woerter, 2011.
"Driving forces for research and development strategies: an empirical analysis based on firm-level panel data,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 611-636, March.
- Martin Woerter, 2007. "Driving Forces for Research and Development Strategies: An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-level Panel Data," KOF Working papers 07-184, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Schwartz, Michael & Peglow, Francois & Fritsch, Michael & Günther, Jutta, 2010. "What Determines the Innovative Success of Subsidized Collaborative R&D Projects? – Project-Level Evidence from Germany –," IWH Discussion Papers 7/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Yiannis Spanos, 2012. "Conditionally-mediated effects of scale in collaborative R&D," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 696-714, October.
- Ki H. Kang & Jina Kang, 2009. "Does Partner Type Matter in R&D Collaboration for Product Innovation?," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200906, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2009.
- R. Núñez-Sánchez & A. Barge-Gil & A. Modrego-Rico, 2012. "Performance of knowledge interactions between public research centres and industrial firms in Spain: a project-level analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 330-354, June.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan M., 2012.
"Long-run effects of public–private research joint ventures: The case of the Danish Innovation Consortia support scheme,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 913-927.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan Moritz, 2011. "Long-Run Effects of Public-Private Research Joint Ventures: The Case of the Danish Innovation Consortia Support Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 5986, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- André Spithoven & Wim Vanhaverbeke & Nadine Roijakkers, 2013. "Open innovation practices in SMEs and large enterprises," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 537-562, October.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2007. "Determinants of successful R&D cooperation in Japanese small businesses: The impact of organizational and contractual characteristics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1529-1544, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:24:y:2003:i:2-3:p:85-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.