A market-process approach to corporate coherence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David J. TEECE, 2008.
"Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 5, pages 67-87
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J., 1986. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 285-305, December.
- Teece, David J., 1993. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 112-113, April.
- David J. Teece, 2003. "Profiting from Technological Innovation: Implications for Integration, Collaboration, Licensing and Public Policy," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 2, pages 11-46 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Henderson, Rebecca., 1994. "The evolution of integrative capability : innovation in cardiovascular drug discovery," Working papers 3711-94., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 18, pages 315-341 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Teece, David J. & Rumelt, Richard & Dosi, Giovanni & Winter, Sidney, 1994. "Understanding corporate coherence : Theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-30, January.
- George J. Stigler, 1951. "The Division of Labor is Limited by the Extent of the Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 185-185.
- Jens Frøslev Christensen, 1996. "Innovative Assets And Inter-Asset Linkages—A Resource-Based Approach To Innovation," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 193-210.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jens Frøslev Christensen, 1998. "The Dynamics of the Diversified Corporation and the Role of Central Management of Technology," DRUID Working Papers 98-4, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- J. Krafft & J. -L. Ravix, 2008.
"Corporate Governance And The Governance Of Knowledge: Rethinking The Relationship In Terms Of Corporate Coherence,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1-2), pages 79-95.
- Jackie Krafft & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2008. "Corporate governance and the governance of knowledge: rethinking the relationship in terms of corporate coherence," Post-Print hal-00203550, HAL.
- Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2008. "Regulation and governance of the firm," Post-Print hal-00203479, HAL.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Peter G. Klein, 2010. "Austrian Economics and the Theory of the Firm," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Enrico Santarelli & Hien Thu Tran, 2016. "Diversification strategies and firm performance in Vietnam," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(1), pages 31-68, January.
- Karthik, D. & Upadhyayula, Rajesh, 2011. "Performance Implications of Diversification in Professional Service Firms: The Role of Synergies," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-01-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:51:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9969-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Valvano & Davide Vannoni, 2003. "Diversification Strategies and Corporate Coherence Evidence from Italian Leading Firms," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(1), pages 25-41, August.
- repec:spr:scient:v:82:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0039-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jackie Krafft & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2009.
"The Governance of the Knowledge-Intensive Firm in an Industry Life Cycle Approach,"
Chapters,in: Corporate Governance, Organization and the Firm, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jackie Krafft & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2009. "The Governance of the Knowledge-Intensive Firm in an Industry Life-Cycle Approach," Post-Print hal-00239286, HAL.
- Ioannis Ioannou, 2014. "When Do Spinouts Enhance Parent Firm Performance? Evidence from the U.S. Automobile Industry, 1890–1986," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(2), pages 529-551, April.
- Jackie Krafft & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2005. "The governance of innovative firms: an evolutionary approach," Post-Print hal-00203620, HAL.
- Walter E. Block, 2010. "Is There A Ph.D. Glut In Economics In Academia?," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(1), pages 9-26, March.
- Piaskowska, D., 2005. "Essays on firm growth and value creation," Other publications TiSEM 89053610-79c6-4c52-9d1c-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:22:y:2001:i:4-5:p:213-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.