Diversification Strategies and Corporate Coherence Evidence from Italian Leading Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolai J Foss & Jens Frøslev Christensen, 2001. "A market-process approach to corporate coherence," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4-5), pages 213-226.
- Nicholas Vonortas, 1999. "How do Participants in Research Joint Ventures Diversify?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(3), pages 263-281, November.
- Teece, David J. & Rumelt, Richard & Dosi, Giovanni & Winter, Sidney, 1994. "Understanding corporate coherence : Theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Stefano Valvano & Davide Vannoni, 2001. "Relatedness, Coherence, and Coherence Dynamics Empirical Evidence from Italian Manufacturing," CERIS Working Paper 200104, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Piscitello, Lucia, 2000. "Relatedness and coherence in technological and product diversification of the world's largest firms," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 295-315, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karthik, D. & Basant, Rakesh, 2009. "Measuring Institutional Relatedness," IIMA Working Papers WP2009-05-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Rakesh Basant & Karthik Dhandapani, 2010. "Measuring Institutional Relatedness," Working Papers id:2543, eSocialSciences.
- Quintana-Garcia, Cristina & Benavides-Velasco, Carlos A., 2008. "Innovative competence, exploration and exploitation: The influence of technological diversification," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 492-507, April.
- Karthik, D. & Basant, Rakesh, 2004. "Empirical Assessment of Coherence in Information Technology Firms," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-12-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kim, Hyunwoo & Hong, Suckwon & Kwon, Ohjin & Lee, Changyong, 2017. "Concentric diversification based on technological capabilities: Link analysis of products and technologies," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 246-257.
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0557-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:243-252 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Daniele Moschella, 2017.
"What do firms know? What do they produce? A new look at the relationship between patenting profiles and patterns of product diversification,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 413-429, February.
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & D. Moschella, 2015. "What do firms know? What do they produce? A new look at the relationship between patenting profiles and patterns of product diversification," Working Papers wp1004, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Daniele Moschella, 2015. "What do firms know? What do they produce? A new look at the relationship between patenting profiles and patterns of product diversification," LEM Papers Series 2015/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Villasalero, Manuel, 2017. "A resource-based analysis of realized knowledge relatedness in diversified firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 114-124.
- repec:spr:scient:v:92:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0720-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscoherence; diversification; relatedness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:23:y:2003:i:1:p:25-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .