Diversification Strategies and Corporate Coherence Evidence from Italian Leading Firms
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicolai J Foss & Jens Fr�slev Christensen, 2001. "A market-process approach to corporate coherence," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4-5), pages 213-226.
- Stefano Valvano & Davide Vannoni, 2001. "Relatedness, Coherence, and Coherence Dynamics Empirical Evidence from Italian Manufacturing," CERIS Working Paper 200104, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Nicholas Vonortas, 1999. "How do Participants in Research Joint Ventures Diversify?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 263-281, November.
- Piscitello, Lucia, 2000. "Relatedness and coherence in technological and product diversification of the world's largest firms," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 295-315, September.
- Teece, David J. & Rumelt, Richard & Dosi, Giovanni & Winter, Sidney, 1994. "Understanding corporate coherence : Theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-30, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:23:y:2003:i:1:p:25-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.