Diversification Strategies and Corporate Coherence Evidence from Italian Leading Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolai J Foss & Jens Frøslev Christensen, 2001. "A market-process approach to corporate coherence," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4-5), pages 213-226.
- Nicholas Vonortas, 1999. "How do Participants in Research Joint Ventures Diversify?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(3), pages 263-281, November.
- Teece, David J. & Rumelt, Richard & Dosi, Giovanni & Winter, Sidney, 1994. "Understanding corporate coherence : Theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Stefano Valvano & Davide Vannoni, 2001. "Relatedness, Coherence, and Coherence Dynamics Empirical Evidence from Italian Manufacturing," CERIS Working Paper 200104, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Piscitello, Lucia, 2000. "Relatedness and coherence in technological and product diversification of the world's largest firms," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 295-315, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karthik, D. & Basant, Rakesh, 2004. "Empirical Assessment of Coherence in Information Technology Firms," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-12-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kim, Hyunwoo & Hong, Suckwon & Kwon, Ohjin & Lee, Changyong, 2017. "Concentric diversification based on technological capabilities: Link analysis of products and technologies," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 246-257.
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0557-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rakesh Basant & Karthik Dhandapani, 2010. "Measuring Institutional Relatedness," Working Papers id:2543, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:243-252 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Daniele Moschella, 2017.
"What do firms know? What do they produce? A new look at the relationship between patenting profiles and patterns of product diversification,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 413-429, February.
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & D. Moschella, 2015. "What do firms know? What do they produce? A new look at the relationship between patenting profiles and patterns of product diversification," Working Papers wp1004, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Daniele Moschella, 2015. "What do firms know? What do they produce? A new look at the relationship between patenting profiles and patterns of product diversification," LEM Papers Series 2015/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Karthik, D. & Basant, Rakesh, 2009. "Measuring Institutional Relatedness," IIMA Working Papers WP2009-05-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Villasalero, Manuel, 2017. "A resource-based analysis of realized knowledge relatedness in diversified firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 114-124.
- repec:spr:scient:v:92:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0720-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Quintana-Garcia, Cristina & Benavides-Velasco, Carlos A., 2008. "Innovative competence, exploration and exploitation: The influence of technological diversification," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 492-507, April.
More about this item
Keywordscoherence; diversification; relatedness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:23:y:2003:i:1:p:25-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.