Patterns of childhood poverty: New challenges for policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David T. Ellwood & Thomas J. Kane, 1989. "The American Way of Aging: An Event History Analysis," NBER Working Papers 2892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary Corcoran & Roger Gordon & Deborah Laren & Gary Solon, 1992. "The Association between Men's Economic Status and Their Family and Community Origins," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(4), pages 575-601.
- Robert Haveman & Barbara Wolfe & James Spaulding, 1991. "Childhood events and circumstances influencing high school completion," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 28(1), pages 133-157, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yekaterina Chzhen & Emilia Toczydlowska & Sudhanshu Handa & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2016. "Child Poverty Dynamics and Income Mobility in Europe," Papers inwopa840, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Ann Huff Stevens, 1999.
"Climbing out of Poverty, Falling Back in: Measuring the Persistence of Poverty Over Multiple Spells,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(3), pages 557-588.
- Ann Huff Stevens, 1995. "Climbing Out of Poverty, Falling Back In: Measuring the Persistence of Poverty over Multiple Spells," NBER Working Papers 5390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aue, Katja & Roosen, Jutta, 2010. "Poverty and health behaviour: Comparing socioeconomic status and a combined poverty indicator as a determinant of health behaviour," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116401, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Micklewright, John, 2002.
"Social exclusion and children: a European view for a US debate,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6430, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John Micklewright, 2002. "Social Exclusion and Children: A European view for a US debate," CASE Papers case51, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- John Micklewright, 2002. "Social Exclusion and Children: A European view for a US debate," Papers inwopa02/19, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Aue, Katja & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H., 2016. "Poverty dynamics in Germany: Evidence on the relationship between persistent poverty and health behavior," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 62-70.
- Peter Gottschalk & Sheldon Danziger, 1999.
"Income Mobility and Exits from Poverty of American Children, 1970-1992,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
430, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Feb 2001.
- Peter T. Gottschalk & Sheldon Danziger, 2000. "Income Mobility and Exits from Poverty of American Children, 1970-1992," JCPR Working Papers 186, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Michael J. Shanahan & Adam Davey & Jennifer Brooks, 1998. "Dynamic Models of Poverty and Psychosocial Adjustment through Childhood," JCPR Working Papers 49, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Anke Schöb, 2001. "Educational Opportunities of Children in Poverty," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(1), pages 172-179.
- Tophoven, Silke & Wenzig, Claudia & Lietzmann, Torsten, 2016. "Kinder in Armutslagen : Konzepte, aktuelle Zahlen und Forschungsstand," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201611, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:13:y:1994:i:4:p:658-680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .