Mortality and socio-economic differences in Denmark: a competing risks proportional hazard model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Noreen Goldman, 1993. "Marriage selection and mortality patterns: Inferences and fallacies," Demography, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 189-208, May.
- David Moore & Mark Hayward, 1990. "Occupational careers and mortality of elderly men," Demography, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 31-53, February.
- Lee Lillard & Constantijn Panis, 1996. "Marital status and mortality: The role of health," Demography, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 313-327, August.
- Michael Hurd & Daniel McFadden & Angela Merrill, 1999.
"Predictors of Mortality Among the Elderly,"
NBER Working Papers
7440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David T. Ellwood & Thomas J. Kane, 1989. "The American Way of Aging: An Event History Analysis," NBER Working Papers 2892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ken Smith & Cathleen Zick, 1994. "Linked lives, dependent demise? Survival analysis of husbands and wives," Demography, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 81-93, February.
- Panis, C.W.A. & Lillard, L.A., 1996. "Child Mortality in Malaysia. Ethnic Differences and the Recent Decline," Papers 96-04, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Dietz, Robert D. & Haurin, Donald R., 2003. "The social and private micro-level consequences of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 401-450, November.
- Mark Hayward & William Grady & Melissa Hardy & David Sommers, 1989. "Occupational influences on retirement, disability, and death," Demography, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 393-409, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ehbiol:v:3:y:2005:i:1:p:17-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.