Predictors of Mortality Among the Elderly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hilary W. Hoynes & Michael D. Hurd & Harish Chand, 1998. "Household Wealth of the Elderly under Alternative Imputation Procedures," NBER Chapters,in: Inquiries in the Economics of Aging, pages 229-257 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd, 1992.
"Wealth Depletion and Life-Cycle Consumption by the Elderly,"
NBER Chapters,in: Topics in the Economics of Aging, pages 135-162
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd, 1990. "Wealth Depletion and Life Cycle Consumption by the Elderly," NBER Working Papers 3472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lillard, L.A. & Waite, L.J., 1996. "Marital Disruption and Mortality," Papers 96-01, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Michael D. Hurd & Daniel L. McFadden & Li Gan, 1998. "Subjective Survival Curves and Life Cycle Behavior," NBER Chapters,in: Inquiries in the Economics of Aging, pages 259-309 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hurd, Michael D, 1987. "Savings of the Elderly and Desired Bequests," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 298-312, June.
- Nancy Jianakoplos & Paul Menchik & Owen Irvine, 1989. "Using Panel Data to Assess the Bias in Cross-sectional Inferences of Life-Cycle Changes in the Level and Composition of Household Wealth," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 553-644 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd & Daniel McFadden & Harish Chand & Li Gan & Angela Menill & Michael Roberts, 1998. "Consumption and Savings Balances of the Elderly: Experimental Evidence on Survey Response Bias," NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in the Economics of Aging, pages 353-392 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-1999-12-21 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:7440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.