Factors Determining Participation of the Elderly in SSI
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fraker, Thomas & Moffitt, Robert, 1988.
"The effect of food stamps on labor supply : A bivariate selection model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 25-56, February.
- Thomas Fraker & Robert Moffitt, 1988. "The Effect of Food Stamps on Labor Supply: A Bivariate Selection Model," Mathematica Policy Research Reports efa52cc812a34ce2ac0427b91, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1984. "A method of moments interpretation of sequential estimators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 201-206.
- Michael D. Hurd & David A. Wise, 1989.
"The Wealth and Poverty of Widows: Assets Before and After the Husband's Death,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Aging, pages 177-200
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd & David A. Wise, 1987. "The Wealth and Poverty of Widows: Assets Before and After the Husband's Death," NBER Working Papers 2325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1983. "An Economic Model of Welfare Stigma," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1023-1035, December.
- Moffitt, Robert & Wolfe, Barbara L, 1992.
"The Effect of the Medicaid Program on Welfare Participation and Labor Supply,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 615-626, November.
- Robert Moffitt & Barbara Wolfe, 1990. "The Effect of the Medicaid Program on Welfare Participation and Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 3286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yatchew, Adonis & Griliches, Zvi, 1985. "Specification Error in Probit Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 134-139, February.
- Jennifer L. Warlick, 1982. "Participation of the Aged in SSI," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(2), pages 236-260.
- Strauss, Robert P., 1977. "Information and participation in a public transfer program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 385-396, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei-Yin Hu, 1996. "Elderly Immigrants on Welfare," UCLA Economics Working Papers 750, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Yelowitz, Aaron S, 2000.
"Using the Medicare Buy-In Program to Estimate the Effect of Medicaid on SSI Participation,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 38(3), pages 419-441, July.
- A. S. Yelowitz, "undated". "Using the Medicare Buy-In Program to Estimate the Effect of Medicaid on SSI Participation," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1102-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Aaron Yelowitz, 1996. "Using the Medicare Buy-In Program to Estimate the Effect of Medicaid on SSI - Participation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 753, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Janice Hauge & Mark Jamison, 2010. "Effects of using specific versus general data in social program research," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(13), pages 1627-1639.
- Hauge, Janice A. & Jamison, Mark A. & Todd Jewell, R., 2008. "Discounting telephone service: An examination of participation in the Lifeline Assistance Program using panel data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 135-149, June.
More about this item
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:5250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.