Occupational influences on retirement, disability, and death
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haveman, Robert H. & Wolfe, Barbara L., 1984. "Disability transfers and early retirement: a casual relationship?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 47-66, June.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-55, March-Apr.
- Wolfe, John R, 1985. "A Model of Declining Health and Retirement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(6), pages 1258-67, December.
- Mark Hayward & William Grady & Steven McLaughlin, 1988. "Changes in the retirement process among older men in the United States: 1972–1980," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(3), pages 371-386, August.
- Robert Schoen & Karen Woodrow, 1980. "Labor force status life tables for the United States, 1972," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 17(3), pages 297-322, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:26:y:1989:i:3:p:393-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.