Occupational influences on retirement, disability, and death
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haveman, Robert H. & Wolfe, Barbara L., 1984. "Disability transfers and early retirement: a casual relationship?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 47-66, June.
- Wolfe, John R, 1985. "A Model of Declining Health and Retirement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(6), pages 1258-1267, December.
- Robert Schoen & Karen Woodrow, 1980. "Labor force status life tables for the United States, 1972," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 17(3), pages 297-322, August.
- Mark Hayward & William Grady & Steven McLaughlin, 1988. "Changes in the retirement process among older men in the United States: 1972–1980," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(3), pages 371-386, August.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.