Occupational influences on retirement, disability, and death
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haveman, Robert H. & Wolfe, Barbara L., 1984. "Disability transfers and early retirement: a casual relationship?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 47-66, June.
- Wolfe, John R, 1985. "A Model of Declining Health and Retirement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(6), pages 1258-1267, December.
- Robert Schoen & Karen Woodrow, 1980. "Labor force status life tables for the United States, 1972," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 17(3), pages 297-322, August.
- Mark Hayward & William Grady & Steven McLaughlin, 1988. "Changes in the retirement process among older men in the United States: 1972–1980," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(3), pages 371-386, August.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3309-3416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Hurd & Kathleen McGarry, 1993. "The Relationship Between Job Characteristics and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 4558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall Filer & Marjorie Honig, 2005. "Endogenous Pensions and Retirement Behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 1547, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marco Angrisani & Arie Kapteyn & Erik Meijer, 2015. "Nonmonetary Job Characteristics and Employment Transitions at Older Ages," Working Papers wp326, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Ben Kail & David Warner, 2013. "Leaving Retirement: Age-Graded Relative Risks of Transitioning Back to Work or Dying," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(2), pages 159-182, April.
- Marleen Damman & Kène Henkens & Matthijs Kalmijn, 2015. "Women’s Retirement Intentions and Behavior: The Role of Childbearing and Marital Histories," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 31(4), pages 339-363, October.
- repec:dem:demres:v:37:y:2017:i:31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Munch, Jakob Roland & Svarer, Michael, 2005. "Mortality and socio-economic differences in Denmark: a competing risks proportional hazard model," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 17-32, March.
- Freedman, Vicki A. & Martin, Linda G. & Schoeni, Robert F. & Cornman, Jennifer C., 2008. "Declines in late-life disability: The role of early- and mid-life factors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 1588-1602, April.
- repec:bla:labour:v:31:y:2017:i:2:p:127-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ross Stolzenberg, 2011. "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night: The Effect of Retirement on Subsequent Mortality of U.S. Supreme Court Justices, 1801–2006," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(4), pages 1317-1346, November.
- Jennjou Chen & Ching-Hsiang Chuang, 2012. "Phased Retirement for Older Workers in Taiwan," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 328-337, September.
- Allmendinger, Jutta, 1990. "Der Übergang in den Ruhestand von Ehepaaren: Auswirkungen individueller und familiärer Lebensverläufe," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 272-303.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:26:y:1989:i:3:p:393-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.