Service quality in agronomic inputs: does the hierarchical model apply?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foreman, Linda F., 2006. "Characteristics and Production Costs of U.S. Corn Farms, 2001," Economic Information Bulletin 7205, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Mark B. Vandenbosch & Charles B. Weinberg, 1997. "A value analysis model for farm equipment manufacturers," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 409-421.
- David B. Eastwood & John R. Brooker & James D. Smith, 2005. "Developing marketing strategies for green grocers: An application of SERVQUAL," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 81-96.
- Morris A. Cohen & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Competing in Product and Service: A Product Life-Cycle Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 535-545, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Chao-Chien & Yueh, Hsiu-Ping & Liang, Chaoyun, 2016. "Employee Perceptions and Expectations of Online Marketing Service Quality: An Investigation of Farmers’ Associations in Taiwan," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-16, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:25:y:2009:i:4:p:500-519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.