Characteristics and Production Costs of U.S. Corn Farms, 2001
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J. & Sexton, Steven E., 2008. "Market Power in the Corn Sector: How Does It Affect the Impacts of the Ethanol Subsidy?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-26.
- Foreman, Linda F., 2014. "Characteristics and Production Costs of U.S. Corn Farms, Including Organic, 2010," Economic Information Bulletin 186730, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rebecca S. Dodder & Amani Elobeid & Timothy L. Johnson & P. Ozge Kaplan & Lyubov A. Kurkalova & Silvia Secchi & Simla Tokgoz, 2011. "Environmental Impacts of Emerging Biomass Feedstock Markets: Energy, Agriculture, and the Farmer," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 11-wp526, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- David Pimentel, 2009. "Energy Inputs in Food Crop Production in Developing and Developed Nations," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Nehring, Richard & Osteen, Craig & Wechsler, Seth James & Martin, Andrew & Vialou, Alex, 2014. "Pesticide Use in U.S. Agriculture: 21 Selected Crops, 1960-2008," Economic Information Bulletin 178462, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Colson, Gregory & Ginder, Roger G., 2010.
"A Return of the Threshing Ring? A Case Study of Machinery and Labor-Sharing in Midwestern Farms,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-15, November.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Colson, Gregory J. & Ginder, Roger, 2009. "A Return of the Threshing Ring? Motivations, Benefits and Challenges of Machinery and Labor Sharing Arrangements," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13065, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Aktas, Erkan & İpek, Selçuk & Işık, Serkan, 2009.
"Türkiye’de Tarım Sektöründe Kullanılan Mazota Yönelik Vergi ve Destekler
[Taxes and Subsidies for Diesel Fuel Used in Turkey's Agricultural]," MPRA Paper 28829, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2010.
- Devadoss, Stephen & Gibson, Mark J. & Luckstead, Jeff, 2016.
"The Impact of Agricultural Subsidies on the Corn Market with Farm Heterogeneity and Endogenous Entry and Exit,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-20, September.
- Devadoss, Stephen & Gibson, Mark J. & Luckstead, Jeff, 2015. "The Impact of Agricultural Subsidies on the Corn Market with Farm Heterogeneity and Endogenous Entry and Exit," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205889, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Huerta, Alexandria I. & Martin, Marshall A., 2002. "Soybean Production Costs: An Analysis Of The United States, Brazil, And Argentina," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19621, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Linacre, Nicholas A. & Thompson, Colin J., 2005. "The emergence of insect resistance in Bt-corn: implication of resistance management information under uncertainty," EPTD discussion papers 136, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anthony D. Becker & Rebecca P. Judge, 2012. "Measuring the Effects of Decoupled Payments on Indica Rice Production Under the 1996 and 2002 Farm Bills," Working Papers 201201, St. Olaf College, Department of Economics.
- repec:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:4:p:729-749. is not listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Gollin & David Lagakos & Michael E. Waugh, 2014. "Agricultural Productivity Differences across Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(5), pages 165-170, May.
- Fabienne Femenia & Alexandre Gohin & Alain Carpentier, 2010.
"The Decoupling of Farm Programs: Revisiting the Wealth Effect,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(3), pages 836-848.
- Femenia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre & Carpentier, Alain, 2008. "The decoupling of farm programs: Revisiting the wealth effect," 108th Seminar, February 8-9, 2008, Warsaw, Poland 48107, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- MacDonald, James M., 2011. "Why Are Farms Getting Larger? The Case Of The U.S," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 115361, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Wolfley, Jared L. & Mjelde, James W. & Klinefelter, Danny A. & Salin, Victoria, 2011. "Machinery-Sharing Contractual Issues and Impacts on Cash Flows of Agribusinesses," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-21, April.
- Song, Feng & Swinton, Scott M. & DiFonzo, Christina & O'Neal, Matthew & Ragsdale, David W., 2006. "Profitability Analysis Of Soybean Aphid Control Treatments In Three North-Central States," Staff Paper Series 11489, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Michael A. Gunderson & Allan W. Gray & Jay T. Akridge, 2009. "Service quality in agronomic inputs: does the hierarchical model apply?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 500-519.
- Anthony Becker & Rebecca Judge, 2014. "Evidence of Distortionary Effects of Decoupled Payments in U.S. Indica Rice Production," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(3), pages 265-275, September.
- Colyer, Dale, 2004. "Land, Land Use and Competitiveness," Working Papers 19099, West Virginia University, Department of Agricultural Resource Economics.
- Lisa Lobry de Bruyn & Susan Andrews, 2016. "Are Australian and United States Farmers Using Soil Information for Soil Health Management?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-33, March.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Kara, Erdal & Ribaudo, Marc, 2006. "On how environmental stringency influences BMP adoption," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21207, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bonny, Sylvie, 2009. "Issues, impacts, and prospects of the first transgenic crops tolerant to a herbicide. The case of glyphosate-tolerant soybean in the USA," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51449, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sylvie Bonny, 2011. "Herbicide-tolerant Transgenic Soybean over 15 Years of Cultivation: Pesticide Use, Weed Resistance, and Some Economic Issues. The Case of the USA," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(9), pages 1-21, August.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersib:7205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.