The economic efficiency of Irish dairy marketing co-operatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Conrad, Klaus & Unger, Ralph, 1987. "Ex post tests for short-and long-run optimization," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 339-358, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isidoro Guzmán Raja & Narciso Arcas Lario & Domingo García Pérez de Lema, 2006. "La eficiencia técnica como medida de rendimiento de las cooperativas agrarias," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 55, pages 289-311, August.
- Agbo, Maxime & Rousselière, Damien & Salanié, Julien, 2015.
"Agricultural marketing cooperatives with direct selling: A cooperative–non-cooperative game,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 56-71.
- Maxime Agbo & Damien Rousselière & Julien Salanié, 2014. "Agricultural marketing cooperatives with direct selling: A cooperative–non-cooperative game," Working Papers halshs-01098762, HAL.
- Maxime Agbo & Damien Rousselière & Julien Salanié, 2014. "Agricultural marketing cooperatives with direct selling : A cooperative non cooperative game," Working Papers 1438, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Maxime Agbo & Damien Rousselière & Julien Salanié, 2015. "Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives with Direct Selling : A Cooperative Non Cooperative Game," Post-Print halshs-01208281, HAL.
- Evans, Lewis & Meade, Richard, 2005. "The Role and Significance of Cooperatives in New Zealand Agriculture, A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Working Paper Series 3847, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- repec:ags:polpwa:266519 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:annpce:v:89:y:2018:i:2:p:377-414 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4536-:d:186979 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natalia P. MONTEIRO & Odd Rune STRAUME, 2018.
"Are Cooperatives More Productive Than Investor-Owned Firms? Cross-Industry Evidence From Portugal,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(2), pages 377-414, June.
- Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2016. "Are cooperatives more productive than investor-owned firms? Cross-industry evidence from Portugal," NIPE Working Papers 9/2016, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Alí Colina Rojas & Pilar Zarzosa Espina, 2012. "Comparative productivity analysis between labour-managed firms and conventional capitalist companies in Spain," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 37(33), pages 11-41, January-j.
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:20:y:2004:i:2:p:143-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.