Restructuring agribusiness for the 21st century
Significant changes are occurring in the agribusiness sector; these changes will dramatically impact the management of agribusiness firms from sourcing of inputs through operations, finance, sales and marketing, to final customer contact. Awareness of these changes is critical for strategic positioning and planning. We discuss 10 changes that we feel will have profound implications for the future structure and performance of the agribusiness industries. © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 11 (1995)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peterson, H. Christopher & Swinton, Scott M., 1992. "Agribusiness Opportunities in the 21st Century," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 7(3).
- Hurt, Christopher, 1994. "Industrialization in the Pork Industry," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(4).
- Bruce W. Marion & Donghwan Kim, 1991. "Concentration change in selected food manufacturing industries: The influence of mergers vs. internal growth," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(5), pages 415-431.
- Peterson, Christopher & Swinton, Scott M., 1992. "Agribusiness Opportunities in the 21st Century," Staff Papers 201148, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Drabenstott, Mark, 1994. "Industrialization: Steady Current or Tidal Wave?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(4).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:11:y:1995:i:6:p:493-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.