A Changing China: Implications for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen & Donghyun Park & Kwanho Shin, 2012.
"When Fast-Growing Economies Slow Down: International Evidence and Implications for China,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 11(1), pages 42-87, Winter/Sp.
- Barry Eichengreen & Donghyun Park & Kwanho Shin, 2011. "When Fast Growing Economies Slow Down: International Evidence and Implications for China," NBER Working Papers 16919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tiago V. De V. Cavalcanti & Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2015.
"Commodity Price Volatility and the Sources of Growth,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(6), pages 857-873, September.
- Tiago V. de V. Cavalcanti & Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2011. "Commodity Price Volatility and The Sources of Growth," Working Papers 597, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2011.
- Cavalcanti, T.V.de V. & Mohaddes, K. & Raissi, M., 2011. "Commodity Price Volatility and the Sources of Growth," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1112, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Commodity Price Volatility and the Sources of Growth," IMF Working Papers 12/12, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2011. "Moving Up the Value Chain : A Study of Malaysia's Solar and Medical Device Industries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12572, The World Bank.
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Canuto, Otaviano, 2010.
"Natural Resources and Development Strategy after the Crisis,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 1, pages 1-7, February.
- Milan Brahmbhatt & Otaviano Canuto, 2010. "Natural Resources and Development Strategy after the Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10212, The World Bank.
- Milan Brahmbhatt & Otaviano Canuto, 2010. "Natural Resources and Development Strategy after the Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11097, The World Bank.
- Richard Baldwin, 2011.
"Trade And Industrialisation After Globalisation's 2nd Unbundling: How Building And Joining A Supply Chain Are Different And Why It Matters,"
NBER Working Papers
17716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2012. "Trade and industrialisation after globalisation’s 2nd unbundling: How building and joining a supply chain are different and why it matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 8768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2008. "Accounting for Growth: Comparing China and India," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 45-66, Winter.
- Barry Eichengreen & Yeongseop Rhee & Hui Tong, 2004. "The Impact of China on the Exports of Other Asian Countries," NBER Working Papers 10768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shahid Yusuf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2009. "Tiger Economies Under Threat : A Comparative Analysis of Malaysia's Industrial Prospects and Policy Options," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2680.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Karim El Aynaoui, 2015. "MAROC : Stratégie de croissance à l’horizon 2025 dans un environnement international en mutation," Books & Reports, OCP Policy Center, number 1, December.
- Laëtitia Guilhot, 2015. "Le nouveau modèle de croissance de l’économie chinoise, un moyen pour relever le défi de la trappe à revenu intermédiaire ?," Post-Print halshs-01165405, HAL.
More about this item
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .