A Changing China : Implications for Developing Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shahid Yusuf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2009. "Tiger Economies Under Threat : A Comparative Analysis of Malaysia's Industrial Prospects and Policy Options," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2680.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2012.
"Trade and industrialisation after globalisation’s 2nd unbundling: How building and joining a supply chain are different and why it matters,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin, 2011. "Trade And Industrialisation After Globalisation's 2nd Unbundling: How Building And Joining A Supply Chain Are Different And Why It Matters," NBER Working Papers 17716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shaun K. Roache, 2012. "China's Impacton World Commodity Markets," IMF Working Papers 12/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Fang Cai & Yang Lu, 2013. "Population Change and Resulting Slowdown in Potential GDP Growth in China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 21(2), pages 1-14, 03.
- Milan Brahmbhatt & Otaviano Canuto, 2010. "Natural Resources and Development Strategy after the Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11097, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2011. "Moving Up the Value Chain : A Study of Malaysia's Solar and Medical Device Industries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12572, The World Bank.
- Milan Brahmbhatt & Otaviano Canuto, 2010. "Natural Resources and Development Strategy after the Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10212, The World Bank.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2007.
"Accounting for Growth: Comparing China and India,"
NBER Working Papers
12943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Canuto, Otaviano, 2010. "Natural Resources and Development Strategy after the Crisis," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 1, pages 1-7, February.
- Barry Eichengreen & Yeongseop Rhee & Hui Tong, 2004. "The Impact of China on the Exports of Other Asian Countries," NBER Working Papers 10768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chandra, Vandana & Lin, Justin Yifu & Wang, Yan, 2012.
"Leading Dragons phenomenon : new opportunities for catch-up in low-income countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6000, The World Bank.
- Vandana Chandra & Justin Yifu Lin & Yan Wang, 2013. "Leading Dragon Phenomenon: New Opportunities for Catch-up in Low-Income Countries," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 30(1), pages 52-84, March.
- Yongzhen Yu, 2011. "Identifying the Linkages between Major Mining Commodity Prices and Chinaâ€™s Economic Growthâ€”Implications for Latin America," IMF Working Papers 11/86, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.