A Changing China : Implications for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vandana Chandra & Justin Yifu Lin & Yan Wang, 2013.
"Leading Dragon Phenomenon: New Opportunities for Catch-up in Low-Income Countries,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 30(1), pages 52-84, March.
- Chandra, Vandana & Lin, Justin Yifu & Wang, Yan, 2012. "Leading Dragons phenomenon : new opportunities for catch-up in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6000, The World Bank.
- Yongzhen Yu, 2011. "Identifying the Linkages between Major Mining Commodity Prices and China’s Economic Growth—Implications for Latin America," IMF Working Papers 11/86, International Monetary Fund.
- Fang Cai & Yang Lu, 2013. "Population Change and Resulting Slowdown in Potential GDP Growth in China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 21(2), pages 1-14, March.
- World Bank, 2011. "Moving Up the Value Chain : A Study of Malaysia's Solar and Medical Device Industries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12572, The World Bank.
- Barry Eichengreen & Yeongseop Rhee & Hui Tong, 2004. "The Impact of China on the Exports of Other Asian Countries," NBER Working Papers 10768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Canuto, Otaviano, 2010.
"Natural Resources and Development Strategy after the Crisis,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 1, pages 1-7, February.
- Milan Brahmbhatt & Otaviano Canuto, 2010. "Natural Resources and Development Strategy after the Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11097, The World Bank.
- Milan Brahmbhatt & Otaviano Canuto, 2010. "Natural Resources and Development Strategy after the Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10212, The World Bank.
- Shahid Yusuf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2009. "Tiger Economies Under Threat : A Comparative Analysis of Malaysia's Industrial Prospects and Policy Options," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2680.
- Richard Baldwin, 2011.
"Trade And Industrialisation After Globalisation's 2nd Unbundling: How Building And Joining A Supply Chain Are Different And Why It Matters,"
NBER Working Papers
17716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2012. "Trade and industrialisation after globalisation’s 2nd unbundling: How building and joining a supply chain are different and why it matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 8768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shaun K. Roache, 2012. "China's Impacton World Commodity Markets," IMF Working Papers 12/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2008. "Accounting for Growth: Comparing China and India," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 45-66, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Karim El Aynaoui, 2015. "MAROC : Stratégie de croissance à l’horizon 2025 dans un environnement international en mutation," Books & Reports, OCP Policy Center, number 1, December.
- Laëtitia Guilhot, 2015. "Le nouveau modèle de croissance de l’économie chinoise, un moyen pour relever le défi de la trappe à revenu intermédiaire ?," Post-Print halshs-01165405, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Banks and Banking Reform Economic Theory and Research Finance and Financial Sector Development - Currencies and Exchange Rates Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .