Locus Of Control As A Moderator In The Relationship Between Job Satisfaction And Organizational Commitment: A Study Of Indian It Professionals
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 4 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Saulëtekio 9, 2040 Vilnius|
Phone: (3702) 769362
Fax: (3702) 223563
Web page: http://www.ef.vu.lt/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Rose, 2005. "Job Satisfaction in Britain: Coping with Complexity," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 455-467, 09.
- Saziye Gazioglu & Aysit Tansel, 2006.
"Job satisfaction in Britain: individual and job related factors,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 1163-1171.
- Saziye Gazioglu & Aysit Tansel, 2003. "Job Satisfaction in Britain: Individual and Job Related Factors," ERC Working Papers 0303, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2003.
- Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & Sousa-Poza, Andres A., 2000. "Well-being at work: a cross-national analysis of the levels and determinants of job satisfaction," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 517-538, November.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2005.
"Low Pay, Higher Pay and Job Satisfaction within the European Union: Empirical Evidence from Fourteen Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1558, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & Jose A. Cabral Vieira, 2005. "Low-pay higher pay and job satisfaction within the European Union: empirical evidence from fourteen countries," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1560405, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:4:y:2013:i:2:id:151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.