Locus Of Control As A Moderator In The Relationship Between Job Satisfaction And Organizational Commitment: A Study Of Indian It Professionals
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 4 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (3702) 769362
Fax: (3702) 223563
Web page: http://www.ef.vu.lt/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saziye Gazioglu & Aysit Tansel, 2003.
"Job Satisfaction in Britain: Individual and Job Related Factors,"
ERC Working Papers
0303, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2003.
- Saziye Gazioglu & Aysit Tansel, 2006. "Job satisfaction in Britain: individual and job related factors," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 1163-1171.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2005.
"Low Pay, Higher Pay and Job Satisfaction within the European Union: Empirical Evidence from Fourteen Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1558, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & Jose A. Cabral Vieira, 2005. "Low-pay higher pay and job satisfaction within the European Union: empirical evidence from fourteen countries," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1560405, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & Sousa-Poza, Andres A., 2000. "Well-being at work: a cross-national analysis of the levels and determinants of job satisfaction," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 517-538, November.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Michael Rose, 2005. "Job Satisfaction in Britain: Coping with Complexity," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 455-467, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:4:y:2013:i:2:id:151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.