DO NON-WORK PRACTICES IN MNCs OPERATING IN INDIA IMPACT ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Saulëtekio 9, 2040 Vilnius|
Phone: (3702) 769362
Fax: (3702) 223563
Web page: http://www.ef.vu.lt/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cheung, Chau-kiu & Chan, Raymond Kwok-hong, 2008. "Facilitating achievement by social capital in Japan," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2261-2277, December.
- Steyrer, Johannes & Schiffinger, Michael & Lang, Reinhart, 2008. "Organizational commitment--A missing link between leadership behavior and organizational performance?," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 364-374, December.
- Jean-Luc Arregle & Michael A. Hitt & David G. Sirmon & Philippe Very, 2007. "The Development of Organizational Social Capital: Attributes of Family Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 73-95, 01.
- David Pastoriza & Miguel Ariño & Joan Ricart, 2009. "Creating an Ethical Work Context: A Pathway to Generate Social Capital in the Firm," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 477-489, September.
- Janice Kopinak, 1999. "The Use of Triangulation in a Study of Refugee Well-Being," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 169-183, May.
- John M Hannon & Ing-Chung Huang & Bihi-Shiaw Jaw, 1995. "International Human Resource Strategy and Its Determinants: The Case of Subsidiaries in Taiwan," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 531-554, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:2:y:2011:i:2:id:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.