DO NON-WORK PRACTICES IN MNCs OPERATING IN INDIA IMPACT ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Luc Arregle & Michael A. Hitt & David G. Sirmon & Philippe Very, 2007. "The Development of Organizational Social Capital: Attributes of Family Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 73-95, January.
- David Pastoriza & Miguel Ariño & Joan Ricart, 2009. "Creating an Ethical Work Context: A Pathway to Generate Social Capital in the Firm," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 477-489, September.
- John M Hannon & Ing-Chung Huang & Bihi-Shiaw Jaw, 1995. "International Human Resource Strategy and Its Determinants: The Case of Subsidiaries in Taiwan," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 531-554, September.
- Cheung, Chau-kiu & Chan, Raymond Kwok-hong, 2008. "Facilitating achievement by social capital in Japan," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2261-2277, December.
- Steyrer, Johannes & Schiffinger, Michael & Lang, Reinhart, 2008. "Organizational commitment--A missing link between leadership behavior and organizational performance?," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 364-374, December.
- Janice Kopinak, 1999. "The Use of Triangulation in a Study of Refugee Well-Being," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 169-183, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:2:y:2011:i:2:id:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecvult.html .