The Transfer of Japanese-Style Management to American Subsidiaries: Contingencies, and Competencies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatjana Ratković & Ranko Orlić, 2015. "Transfer Of Performance Appraisal Practices From Mnc Parent To Subsidiaries In Serbia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 60(204), pages 105-126, January –.
- Christoph Endenich & Michael Brandau & Andreas Hoffjan, 2011.
"Two Decades of Research on Comparative Management Accounting – Achievements and Future Directions,"
Australian Accounting Review,
CPA Australia, vol. 21(4), pages 365-382, December.
- M. Brandau & A. Hoffjan & Chr. Endenich, 2011. "Two Decades of Research on Comparative Management Accounting - Achievements and Future Directions," Post-Print hal-00787928, HAL.
- Jean-Pascal Bassino & Marion Dovis & Pierre van der Eng, 2015.
"Do Japanese MNCs use expatriates to contain risk in Asian host countries?,"
Asia Pacific Business Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 383-402, July.
- Jean-Pascal Bassino & Marion Dovis & Pierre van der Eng, 2015. "Do Japanese MNCs use Expatriates to Contain Risk in Asian Host Countries?," AJRC Working Papers 1502, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jean-Pascal Bassino & Marion Dovis & Pierre Eng, 2015. "Do Japanese MNCs use expatriates to contain risk in Asian host countries?," Post-Print hal-01456121, HAL.
- Suder, Gabriele & Liesch, Peter W. & Inomata, Satoshi & Mihailova, Irina & Meng, Bo, 2015. "The evolving geography of production hubs and regional value chains across East Asia: Trade in value-added," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 404-416.
- Nicola Lacetera & Justin R. Sydnor, 2012. "Would You Buy a Honda Made in the U.S.? The Impact of Production Location on Manufacturing Quality," NBER Working Papers 18005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0015-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lertxundi Lertxundi, Aitziber, 2010. "Ikuspegi kulturala giza baliabideen zuzendaritzan. Literaturaren berrikuspena eta etorkizunerako erronkak," Revista de Dirección y Administración de Empresas, Universidad del País Vasco - Escuela Universitaria de Estudios Empresariales de San Sebastián.
- Fortwengel, Johann & Jackson, Gregory, 2016. "Legitimizing the apprenticeship practice in a distant environment: Institutional entrepreneurship through inter-organizational networks," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 895-909.
- Mohan Pyari Maharjan & Tomoki Sekiguchi, 2015. "Shaping Japanese Management Abroad: How and Why Japanese Companies are Embedded with Particular Practices in India," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Hisako Matsuo, 2012. "Transfer of Japanese Human Resource Management to US Subsidiaries: Resource Dependence Theory and Institutionalism," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(6), pages 34-46, November.
- Jos Gamble, 2010. "Transferring Organizational Practices and the Dynamics of Hybridization: Japanese Retail Multinationals in China," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 705-732, June.
- Ganesha Asfaraman & Ali Haidar, 2016. "Daihatsu Shifts and aligns its Strategies: A Case Study of the Appointment of an Indonesian as the CEO of Astra Daihatsu Motor," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 83-99, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:25:y:1994:i:3:p:467-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .