Sugar in disguise or healthy indulgence: A cross-cultural comparision of the perceptions of dietary vice/virtue bundles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Wertenbroch, 1998. "Consumption Self-Control by Rationing Purchase Quantities of Virtue and Vice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 317-337.
- Nicolae ISTUDOR & Corina PELĂU, 2011. "Clusters of consumer behavior for food and near-food products in Romania," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 6(4), Winter.
- Peggy J. Liu & Kelly L. Haws & Cait Lamberton & Troy H. Campbell & Gavan J. Fitzsimons, 2015. "Vice-Virtue Bundles," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(1), pages 204-228, January.
- Pierre Chandon & Brian Wansink, 2007. "The Biasing Health Halos of Fast-Food Restaurant Health Claims: Lower Calorie Estimates and Higher Side-Dish Consumption Intentions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 301-314, June.
- Alokparna Basu Monga & Deborah Roedder John, 2007. "Cultural Differences in Brand Extension Evaluation: The Influence of Analytic versus Holistic Thinking," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 529-536, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfood consumption; guilt; hedonic consumption; goal conflict; product bundles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:manmar:v:11:y:2016:i:2:p:410-430:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.