The Current Reforms Of The Labour Markets And Of The Related Social Policies At European Union Level – Are They The Best Solutions To Solve The Problems Which Appeared During The Crisis?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Francesco Giavazzi, 2010. "Introduction to "Europe and the Euro"," NBER Chapters, in: Europe and the Euro, pages 1-9, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Francesco Giavazzi, 2010. "Europe and the Euro," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ales08-1, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Constantinos Alexiou & Joseph Nellis, 2012. "Is the ‘EURO' a Defunct Currency?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 296-303.
- Campos, Nauro F. & Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka, 2017.
"Business cycle synchronisation in a currency union : Taking stock of the evidence,"
Research Discussion Papers
28/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Campos, Nauro F. & Korhonen, Iikka, 2018. "Business Cycle Synchronisation in a Currency Union: Taking Stock of the Evidence," VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181608, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nauro F. Campos & Jarko Fidrmuc & Iikka Korhonen, 2017. "Business Cycle Synchronisation in a Currency Union: Taking Stock of the Evidence," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2017_017, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Vincenzo Galasso, 2013. "Getting Fitter," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(3), pages 25-34, October.
- Girardi, Riccardo & Paruolo, Paolo, 2013.
"Wages and prices in Europe before and after the onset of the Monetary Union,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 643-653.
- Paolo Paruolo & Riccardo Girardi, 2010. "Wages and prices in Europe before and after the onset of the Monetary Union," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1009, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Lee, Jeong Yeon & Kim, Doyeon, 2013. "Different Models for Regional Integration: Lessons from Total Factor Productivity in Europe," ADBI Working Papers 452, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Patrick Criqui & Constantin Ilasca, 2011. "Les scénarios sur l'énergie et le climat. L'avant et l'après-Copenhague," Post-Print halshs-00582431, HAL.
- Carlo Favero & Alessandro Missale, 2011.
"Sovereign spreads in the Euro Area. Which prospects for a Eurobond?,"
424, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Favero, Carlo A. & Missale, Alessandro, 2011. "Sovereign spreads in the Euro area: Which prospects for a Eurobond?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010.
"BASEL III: responses to consultative documents, vital aspects of the consultative processes and the journey culminating in the present framework (Part 1),"
32869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2011.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Basel III – responses to consultative documents, vital aspects of the consultative processes and the journey culminating in the present framework (Part 1)," MPRA Paper 33082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judith Clifton & Daniel Díaz-Fuentes, 2010.
"Is the European Union Ready for Foreign Direct Investment from Emerging Markets?,"
Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Karl P. Sauvant & Geraldine McAllister & Wolfgang A. Maschek (ed.), Foreign Direct Investments from Emerging Markets, chapter 0, pages 335-358,
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2010. "Is the European Union ready for foreign direct investment from emerging markets?," MPRA Paper 33036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "BASEL III – Responses to consultative documents, vital aspects of the consultative processes and the journey culminating in the present framework," MPRA Paper 25975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria-Eleni VOUTSA, 2011. "The financial instruments used by international financial institutions (IFIs) regarding the Southeast European countries: a critical assessment of their underlying philosophy and orientation," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 10(1), pages 146-166.
- Emilian M. DOBRESCU & Adriana GRIGORESCU, 2011. "The European Union strategy for the Danube – Preliminaries, mechanisms, positions, priorities and effects –," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 32(1(41)), pages 169-190, June.
- João Rebelo Barbosa & Rui Henrique Alves, 2011. "Divergent competitiveness in the eurozone and the optimum currency area theory," FEP Working Papers 436, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Criste, Adina, 2011. "Relevance Of The Optimum Currency Areas Model For The Process Of European Monetary Integration Within The New Context Of Crisis," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 15(4), pages 94-107.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic crisis; structural reforms; public policies;
All these keywords.
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:16:y:2012:i:2:p:147-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Daniel Mateescu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.