Entropic Shocks In The Sustainable Development Of A Company
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:fip:fedhep:y:2013:i:qii:p:30-46:n:vol.37no.2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scherrer-Rathje, Maike & Boyle, Todd A. & Deflorin, Patricia, 2009. "Lean, take two! Reflections from the second attempt at lean implementation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 79-88.
- Farrell, Terence C., 2008. "An Economic Evaluation of Conservation Farming Practices for the Central West of NSW," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6177, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Felipe Jiménez & Wilmar Cabrera-Montiel, 2014. "System for Road Vehicle Energy Optimization Using Real Time Road and Traffic Information," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-23, June.
- Jérôme Massiani, Giovanni Santoro, 2012. "The relevance of the concept of capacity for the management of a tourist destination: theory and application to tourism management in Venice," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - The Italian Journal of Economic, Demographic and Statistical Studies, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 66(2), pages 141-156.
- Vassili Joannides & N. Berland, 2008.
"Grounded theory: quels usages dans les recherches en contrôle de gestion?,"
Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print)
- Nicolas Berland & Vassili Joannides, 2009. "Grounded theory : quels usages dans les recherches en contrôle de gestion ?," Post-Print halshs-00340170, HAL.
- Gauguier, Jean-Jacques, 2009. "L’industrialisation de l’Open Source," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/4388 edited by Toledano, Joëlle, November.
- Adrian K. James & Ronald W. Thring & Steve Helle & Harpuneet S. Ghuman, 2012. "Ash Management Review—Applications of Biomass Bottom Ash," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(10), pages 1-18, October.
- Hoen, K.M.R. & Güllü, R. & van Houtum, G.J. & Vliegen, I.M.H., 2011. "A simple and accurate approximation for the order fill rates in lost-sales Assemble-to-Order systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 95-104, September.
- Porro, Roberto & Lopez-Feldman, Alejandro & Vela-Alvarado, Jorge W., 2015. "Forest use and agriculture in Ucayali, Peru: Livelihood strategies, poverty and wealth in an Amazon frontier," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 47-56.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen & Patrick Llerena, 2008. "A case study of a creative start-up: governance, communities and knowledge management," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 125-146.
- TANASE, George Cosmin, 2011. "The Retail Growth Strategies on the International Market and the Global Development Opportunities for Retailers," Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine, Romanian Distribution Committee, vol. 2(4), pages 28-33, December.
- Burns, Christopher, 2014. "Measurement Error in the Schaefer Production Model," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170569, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hutchinson, Michael & Bennett, Gregg, 2012. "Core values brand building in sport: Stakeholder attitudes towards intercollegiate athletics and university brand congruency," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 434-447.
- Du, Ding & Huang, Zhaodan & Blanchfield, Peter J., 2009. "Do fixed income mutual fund managers have managerial skills?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 378-397, May.
- Peter Madsen, 2009. "Dynamic Transparency, Prudential Justice, and Corporate Transformation: Becoming Socially Responsible in the Internet Age," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 639-648, December.
- Alexander, Carol & Sheedy, Elizabeth, 2008. "Developing a stress testing framework based on market risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2220-2236, October.
- Alan White & Howard Birnbaum & Dov Rothman & Nathaniel Katz, 2009. "Development of a budget-impact model to quantify potential cost savings from prescription opioids designed to deter abuse or ease of extraction," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 61-70, March.
- Parcu, Pier Luigi & Silvestri, Virginia, 2013. "Electronic communications regulation in Europe: An overview of past and future problems," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88509, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jean Bonnet & Nicolas Le Pape & Teresa Nelson, 2011. "Firm start-up strategies and performance in France: Survival and growth," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201117, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Barbedo, Claudio H.S. & de Melo, Eduardo F.L., 2012. "Joint dynamics of Brazilian interest rate yields and macro variables under a no-arbitrage restriction," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 364-376.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; economic shocks; entropy; system; economic processes modelling;
All these keywords.
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:16:y:2012:i:1:p:144-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Daniel Mateescu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.